Transfers

Reina is not one of the best in league.

Their defensive pairing is not one of the best in the league.

Gerrard is finished, Sahin is untested in England, and Suarez is woefully inconsistent.

Plus, squads win titles, and Liverpool don't have the depth to keep up with Spurs and Arsenal IMO.

I actually think Everton will finish higher than Liverpool (tu).

Every time I have seen Everton this season I have been impressed even in the cup the other night when they rested many players they were still playing fantastic football.

Will be another close race between them I reckon but Everton to just beat them to it imo.

Top 4 will be between United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea with Spurs and Everton not far behind.

Arsenal - it is unlikely there will be any major arrivals before the transfer deadline.

Happy with fourth at best then.

I honestly don't see how they can continue to charge the fans with the highest prices in England yet only be happy to settle for fourth place.

I dont think they will finish top 4 but if they signed Damiao and a top quality winger they would have a team that could compete with the likes of Spurs and Arsenal.

Maybe.

They badly need a finisher though.

When you struggle to score against a mid table SPL club then you are never going to challenge the top teams in England.