Transfers

United need 3 or 4 top players, can't keep relying on the oaps year after year.

The new signing wasn't even the best player at Dortmund.

He Will have to prove himself as plenty players from Germany have flopped in England.

It's all about the shirt sales though....another link to the taigs from plastic united.

He Will have to prove himself as plenty players from Germany have flopped in England.

It's all about the shirt sales though....another link to the taigs from plastic united.

I'd say he was Dortmunds best player this season and one of the outstanding players in the bundesliga. Shirt sales are secondary, he is a great player who they got at a bargain price.

Prime example: Zheng Zhi

Can't imagine he sold too many shirts though

Hummels and Gotze are better than him, wow he must be awful :rolleyes:

And to say it's just for shirt sales is fucking hilarious. You clearly haven't seen him play.

Kagawa is a brilliant player and still only 23. Gotze, Hummels and Lewandowski are all brilliant players also but not as good as Kagawa IMO. Of course Gotze is only 19 though and he is more hyped up because of his potential but Kagawa was Dortmunds main man this season (even though Gotze was injured for a bit).

Eh? They were fucking shite this year, and only getting worse. Look at any of City/Chelsea/Spurs/Arsenal and they've all got a better starting 11/squad.

They want to compete in the Champions League with Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Jones, Smalling, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Welbeck, Cleverly? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rafael, Jones, Smalling, Welbeck, Carrick etc are quite simply fucking pish.

& Giggs, Scholes etc are about 5 years past it.

Man Utd's squad is shite.

How many points did that shite squad finish above arsenal, Chelsea and spurs? That shite squad lost the league in the last minute.

United were missing a good centre back and a quality midfielder. Vidic is back, scholes is staying, and they have just signed a top class midfielder. They will sign again too.

I take it you think hazard will bring Chelsea around another 30 points?

Wake up.

How many points did that shite squad finish above arsenal, Chelsea and spurs? That shite squad lost the league in the last minute.

United were missing a good centre back and a quality midfielder. Vidic is back, scholes is staying, and they have just signed a top class midfielder. They will sign again too.

I take it you think hazard will bring Chelsea around another 30 points?

Wake up.

I think people forget how bad chelsea were in the league because they won the european cup.

Chelsea have lost drogba, and are in dire need of a squad overhall. Hulk, Ramires, Mata, and Hazard, with an on form Torres is a scary prospect. But they need a quality center half i.e Vidic or Kompany. And an attacking right back.

Man City will spend, as will Man Utd.

People forget Man Utd were a ballhair away from winning it.

Its all shaping up for a great next season!

I think people forget how bad chelsea were in the league because they won the european cup.

Chelsea have lost drogba, and are in dire need of a squad overhall. Hulk, Ramires, Mata, and Hazard, with an on form Torres is a scary prospect. But they need a quality center half i.e Vidic or Kompany. And an attacking right back.

They don't forget mate. Some people are just so desperate for united to fail they turn into numpties.

Cahill, Terry, Luiz and Ivanovich have been pretty flawless in the final quarter of the season.

I don't think Chelsea will challenge this year as with Hazard, Hulk, GVDW, Marin and a few others to come in it will take them a season to get used to the EPL.

Can see City running away with it.

People have been saying that for about four years now and it still hasn't happened.

It gets said almost every season. Last time they went out the cl group stage everyone was saying Ferguson had lost it and united where in decline. Some people are blinkered when it comes to united.

I'd question the sanity of anyone who would be willing to pay or actually believes Rooney's worth £100 million.

Its just insane.

Agreed, It’s mental anyone could or would pay more than what Real paid for Ronaldo (£83 million) who is head and shoulders above Rooney in almost every department.

PSG seem to have a bottomless pit of cash so I don’t doubt they could pay it but I doubt Rooney would be the target as there are far better players available in his position who would cost less than what United would sell him for.

Agreed, It’s mental anyone could or would pay more than what Real paid for Ronaldo (£83 million) who is head and shoulders above Rooney in almost every department.

PSG seem to have a bottomless pit of cash so I don’t doubt they could pay it but I doubt Rooney would be the target as there are far better players available in his position who would cost less than what United would sell him for.

Higuain would be my first choice personally, and I doubt it would take anywhere near £100 million to let him go from Real.

I think there would be a good chance of getting him (Higuain) for around £20-30 million.

Jose seems to prefer Benzema leading Real's attack and playing second fiddle to him may not be Higuains preference.

Suprised there has not been much interest in him or Falcao!