Transfers

Arsenal's time to spend BIG?

Think RVP may go but although I don't really care about Arsenal I hope he stays there as they could do well next year. The EPL is going to be pretty interesting with a revamped Chelsea, Man UTD and Arsenal to challenge Man City.

Can see Tottenham, Liverpool and Newcastle quite a way off of those 4.

I'm expecting a few more signings from arsenal. M'vila, a left back and a central defender, maybe a top class AM if they can find one. Would be good if Arsenal could try sigb bruno alves the portugese CB he has really impressed me and is the kinda defender they need.

Just need to shift the deadwood - chamakh, vela, diaby, park, djourou (apparently going for 8 million to italy), squillaci all need to go and most probably will. Also that would probably free up about 200k a week in wages

Juventus want Torres for £24m.

Seriously, he might have hit some good form recently, but some of these reports are absolutely bizarre. Why on earth would they want to pay £24 million for a striker who has just went though two bad seasons at a new club when there are so many other younger talents that they could get for around the same price or cheaper? It's mind boggling, and the same question goes to Chelsea when they bought him - they could have easily got Hulk, Falcao, Cavani, Neymar etc for those prices.

You'd expect the italian champions to have bigger ambitions

Juventus want Torres for £24m.

Seriously, he might have hit some good form recently, but some of these reports are absolutely bizarre. Why on earth would they want to pay £24 million for a striker who has just went though two bad seasons at a new club when there are so many other younger talents that they could get for around the same price or cheaper? It's mind boggling, and the same question goes to Chelsea when they bought him - they could have easily got Hulk, Falcao, Cavani, Neymar etc for those prices.

You'd expect the italian champions to have bigger ambitions

I predict Torres to score at least 20 league goals this season.

Think RVP may go but although I don't really care about Arsenal I hope he stays there as they could do well next year. The EPL is going to be pretty interesting with a revamped Chelsea, Man UTD and Arsenal to challenge Man City.

Can see Tottenham, Liverpool and Newcastle quite a way off of those 4.

With alot of new signings there is bound to be one team that doesn't settle and fucks up.

By Will Haine

givemefootball.com, Tue 19 June 2012 10.22

Didier Drogba looks set to complete a move to Shanghai Shenhua later this summer after the club's owner revealed terms have been agreed over a free transfer.

The Ivorian is out of contract at the end of this month, having opted against renewing his deal with Chelsea and instead deciding to leave Stamford Bridge for pastures new.

Drogba has long been expected to join former Chelsea teammate Nicolas Anelka in Shanghai and, it would appear, the 34-year-old will move to China before the start of the new season.

According to reports in the Chinese media, Shenhua owner Zhu Jun has confirmed Drogba will join the club, although a date has not yet been set for his arrival.

Drogba will reportedly earn £9.5 million-a-year over the course of his contract in Shanghai, making him the highest paid player in Chinese football.

The former Marseille striker scored 157 goals in 341 games for Chelsea, and his last act for the Blues was to net the decisive penalty in the final of the Champions League.