Transfers

QPR chairman Tony Fernandes will order a major clear-out at Loftus Road this summer with midfielder Adel Taarabt, 23, likely to be the biggest sale.

QPR's 2 biggest downfalls this season were 1) Signed around 12/13 new players at the start of the season. 2) Keeping Hughes for so long.

QPR's 2 biggest downfalls this season were 1) Signed around 12/13 new players at the start of the season. 2) Keeping Hughes for so long.

QPR are in a worse position now than they were when Hughes departed, both points-wise and financially.

Out of interest, when did Granero last play for QPR? Seems like a forgotton man along with Andy Johnson.

Good point, I had forgotten that they even had Andy Johnson!

Just desperate to see Qpr relegated and Wigan survive. Would be such a kick in the balls for qpr who have signed many players and changed their manager many times, most of which working with a pretty big budget, be dropped down whilst the team who always keep faith in Martinez and the average squad they have.

Also with this new big money deal, I'd hate to see Wigan fall behind and miss out if relegated!

Good point, I had forgotten that they even had Andy Johnson!

Just desperate to see Qpr relegated and Wigan survive. Would be such a kick in the balls for qpr who have signed many players and changed their manager many times, most of which working with a pretty big budget, be dropped down whilst the team who always keep faith in Martinez and the average squad they have.

Also with this new big money deal, I'd hate to see Wigan fall behind and miss out if relegated!

Were you at the game on Sunday? There was a Scottish Wigan fan interviewed by Sky before the game praising Martinez. You immediately came to my mind :lol:

Were you at the game on Sunday? There was a Scottish Wigan fan interviewed by Sky before the game praising Martinez. You immediately came to my mind :lol:

Haha nah haven't been all season sadly! Still quite funny that one of Wigan's dozen supporters, excluding me there, is Scottish! Such a random team to support so maybe a relation to one of the Scottish players. I know James McArthur's family attend many games!

I fuckng hate Wigan.

One of those guys just bored of Wigan's lengthy run in the premier league?

Even I know they've overstayed their welcome, but they're a team that always tries to get the ball down and play football. Once they actually calm down and pass it about, they're a good wee team to watch. It's USUALLY entertaining either way with them.

The performance against Everton in the cup particularly exemplifies their ability to play good, entertaining football, it just doesn't always work. Of course it wouldn't always work with Gary Caldwell being one if three defenders played though haha!

One of those guys just bored of Wigan's lengthy run in the premier league?

Even I know they've overstayed their welcome, but they're a team that always tries to get the ball down and play football. Once they actually calm down and pass it about, they're a good wee team to watch. It's USUALLY entertaining either way with them.

The performance against Everton in the cup particularly exemplifies their ability to play good, entertaining football, it just doesn't always work. Of course it wouldn't always work with Gary Caldwell being one if three defenders played though haha!

I loved watching them at the end of last season, thought they were brilliant away at Arsenal especially but, aye, getting bored and annoyed of their great escape each season tbh.

I loved watching them at the end of last season, thought they were brilliant away at Arsenal especially but, aye, getting bored and annoyed of their great escape each season tbh.

Fair enough mate! I don't much like it either! If it gets the job done then that's fine though. I guess it also makes the, different from the other boring teams in the same position though, such as villa and Sunderland right now. They're just not as uninteresting!

Last year was particularly incredible though, arsenal away, Liverpool away although that was pretty lucky with Caldwell scoring and a penalty to win it scored by Maloney. Also beat united, should have beat Chelsea at the bridge but of all the results, it was the 4-0 win against Newcastle that was my favourite!

I was never a Wigan lover in the past but since Martinez came in they have become very likeable for the neutrals.

I'm much the same really, never gave a shit about them before my family started doing business with them the season N'Zogbia scored that late goal to beat arsenal. The season after, when they beat west ham to relegate them, that made my interest in them complete really!

As I said replying to king jela, they're just a bit different from the more boring teams like your sunderlands, villas, etc which makes them that bit more likeable. But of course having completely overstayed their welcome and with it being just a matter of time before they get relegated twice in quick succession, people understandably want them down already!