Transfers

I don't know why, but Badstuder still hasn't convinced me that he's good enough to be a regular at Bayern. Maybe I don't think he's commanding enough, but I think that Dante's form at Gladback this season is exactly what Bayern should be looking for in a centre back. A backline of Lahm, Martinez, Dante and Boateng would be excellent.

Yeah, most of my energy's been directed at trying to keep up with Rangers stuff at the moment though, truth be told! Having said that, I think the whole Enrique saga shows that you just can't import Barcelona's football.

Think Alaba will keep his place at left back and Lahm on the right, CBs are up for grabs though.

Any sign of more big spending from Roma? And how did Bojan, Osvaldo etc do this season? Only watched Roma twice last/this season.

I do like Alaba, but I reckon Lahm is the best left back in the world. Boateng has been used on the right by club and country recently, has he not? Ach well either way, it's a decent selection headache to have.

Of Roma's signings, Lamela, Angel and Borini were pretty good. The rest were decidedly meh. Zeman's another manager who likes his 'creative flourishes', so I'm kind of resigned to another season of upper mid-table already, regardless of how much DiBenedetto gives him.

On a side note, just saw that one of my favourite players in the Serie A has moved on loan to Milan, Kevin Constant. Athletic, good dribbler, knows where to be, and can pick a pass well. Expect him to flourish.

Lahm is a right back mate, he was only playing Left-back to accompany Rafinha, and add a bit of balance to the defence.

Expect him to return to Rb this season (tu).

Dortmund have apparently signed schieber from Stuttgart. Anyone know much about him?

Relatively young at about 23 but his goalscoring record isn't phenominal. Think he's scored 3/4 times in about 20 apps. Fee looks around £4m. Don't see him partnering or even replacing Lewandowski.

Relatively young at about 23 but his goalscoring record isn't phenominal. Think he's scored 3/4 times in about 20 apps. Fee looks around £4m. Don't see him partnering or even replacing Lewandowski.

Think he's there to be backup. Replacing Barrios I would imagine.