Transfers

Cech is while away from retirement though.

Even so Chelsea have the best young GK prospect in the world, why use him as bait to sign a striker they can buy outright?

Lukaku, De Bruyne, Hazard and this kid could be the backbone to Chelsea in the comming years and that should be kept together.

Cech is still a quality GK but he is not at the level he used to be IMO and while he still has the moments of brilliance I believe in a year or 2 this guy will take over the No 1 jersey.

Even so Chelsea have the best young GK prospect in the world, why use him as bait to sign a striker they can buy outright?

Lukaku, De Bruyne, Hazard and this kid could be the backbone to Chelsea in the comming years and that should be kept together.

Cech is still a quality GK but he is not at the level he used to be IMO and while he still has the moments of brilliance I believe in a year or 2 this guy will take over the No 1 jersey.

I agree, but perhaps Courtois himself will be asking for a permanent move if there isn't much prospect of them moving on from Cech.

I agree, but perhaps Courtois himself will be asking for a permanent move if there isn't much prospect of them moving on from Cech.

Was a month or so back when Chelsea people went over to see him and how his progress was going and he seemed happy to wait a year to gain mor eexpierence with Madrid.

I reckon if there is any deal tied to Falcao it would be another loan spell for him with maybe Torres thrown in.

I think Courtois will be pretty happy to be honest.

Getting paid what is probably daft money, getting consistent first team football, certain of first team slot at Chelsea whenever Cech's level drops.

I don't see where he'd be getting restless, he'd happily go back to Athletico on loan, IMO.

Was a month or so back when Chelsea people went over to see him and how his progress was going and he seemed happy to wait a year to gain mor eexpierence with Madrid.

I reckon if there is any deal tied to Falcao it would be another loan spell for him with maybe Torres thrown in.

Yeah, it would be surprising if they offered him permanently as leverage.

Atletico would love to have Torres back.

I don’t think money for the Falcao deal would be an issue either with players like Essien, Yossi, Malouda, Torres, PF, Lampard, Marin ect all expected to move on next season. That would save quite a bit of money considering the wages those guys are all on.

Though if they get Schurrle as expected will they really still require a striker when they will have Torres (if he stays), Ba, Schurrle and Lukaku all trying for the 1 strikers role in the system they play?

Yeah, it would be surprising if they offered him permanently as leverage.

Atletico would love to have Torres back.

Wages would be the problem on that one as he is on like £175,000 a week at Chelsea and Madrid are well known to have financial problems (why they will sell Falcao). CL qualification is a must for them if they are to bring back FT imo.

I don’t think money for the Falcao deal would be an issue either with players like Essien, Yossi, Malouda, Torres, PF, Lampard, Marin ect all expected to move on next season. That would save quite a bit of money considering the wages those guys are all on.

Though if they get Schurrle as expected will they really still require a striker when they will have Torres (if he stays), Ba, Schurrle and Lukaku all trying for the 1 strikers role in the system they play?

Schurrle is a left mid.

Yeah, was about to say it probably means Ibra will be off.

A lot of money for Cavani, if they paid the full clause that is. Looks like there's going to be a great transfer window this summer. Falcao, Lewandowkski and possibly Bale, Gomez, Robben, Isco to go. I think Madrid will make some signings too, while getting rid of players like Kaka and Di Maria potentially.

So, so far Llorente and Gotze are the biggest confirmed ones so far. Missed anybody else?

Manchester City are closing in on 33-year-old defender Emerson Cribari, rated at £60m by his club Rangers, after agreeing in principle terms with the player over a summer move.

Hmm.

If only.

(Yes, bored)

Dortmund should use the funds from the sales of Gotze and Lewandowski to sign the likes of Draxler, Son, Viktor Fischer. Would also look at the likes of Villa, Llorente, Negredo etc as they will need 2-3 strikers in the summer especially an experienced one.

Llorente signed a pre-contract with Juve.