Transfers

Official: Juventus sign Udinese duo Isla & Asamoah

The Turin giants have announced on their website that they have secured the services of the Ghanaian midfielder and the Chile international

Juventus have confirmed on their official website that they have completed the transfers of the 23-year-old Kwadwo Asamoah and Mauricio Isla, 24, from Udinese.

They recently already underwent medical tests at the Serie A champions, and the Old Lady have now wrapped up deals for the Udinese duo.

"Juventus announce that an agreement with Udinese has been finalised over the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of Asamoah for a fee of €18 million to be paid in three years," a statement on the Juventus website reads.

"At the same time, Juventus and Udinese signed a player sharing agreement related to the same player for a consideration of €9m to be paid by Udinese in three years.

"Juventus also announce that an agreement with Udinese has been finalised over the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of Mauricio Anibal Isla for a fee of €18.8m to be paid in three years.

"At the same time, Juventus and Udinese signed a player sharing agreement related to the same player for a consideration of €9.4m to be paid by Udinese in three years."

Meanwhile, the 22-year-old Cristian Pasquato moves in the other direction for a fee of €3m paid over three years, with Juventus re-signing 50 per cent of the forward's economical rights for a fee of €1.5m.

Yeah he's a fantastic player,might start watching a few more PSG games with the likes of Lavezzi,Alex,Pastore etc :drool:

:lol:

The LM for PSG aswell the wee Brazilian Nene is amazing but i hate him because he done my coupon once :lol: was being far far far too greedy :lol:

The LM for PSG aswell the wee Brazilian Nene is amazing but i hate him because he done my coupon once :lol: was being far far far too greedy :lol:

Forgot about him tbh :lol: PSG should win the league easy next year.

All the big teams are falling behind ie Lyon,Monaco,Bordeux etc. Not the teams they were.

Forgot about him tbh :lol: PSG should win the league easy next year.

All the big teams are falling behind ie Lyon,Monaco,Bordeux etc. Not the teams they were.

Monaco just got relegated just there :lol: defo not the team they were.

Just realised a looked like a cock there mate, my bad.

was just saying lol.

I look like 1 also so its all good :lol:

as i was saying... Monaco got relegated LAST season so they arent as good as they used to be :ph34r:

36 year old Nuno Gomes having a medical today at Blackburn Rovers. :anguish:

Signed Gomes and Best in the past 24 hours.

Wonder if Goodwillie feels like a dick for moving there now? He barely got a look in last year and it looks like it very well be the same next year.

I wouldn't be surprised if Celtic signed him this Summer.