Transfers

It's comfortably been the most boring transfer window that I can remember.

I've found them boring ever since we went into Admin tbh.

I remember waking up every day looking in the papers or online to see who we were after or linked to but now it's just..meh!

They don't really heat up till it nears the close though.

Although many find this one boring there have been decent moves like Neymar, Schurrle, Navas, Negredo, Soldado ect.

Did he perhaps want to stay in Spain?

Maybe, I only just noticed he signed for them yesterday (signed over a month ago). There was speculation of him going to Arsenal back in January but his son was born around that time so family matters probably convinced him to stay.

Apparently Napoli have joined the race for Gustavo as well. I think Wolfsburg were offering him €7m a year though. He's a brilliant player and a group of Bayern fans prefer him over Martinez while a lot more people are pretty angry he's being sold even though the only time he would be played now is just to keep him at the very limit of content.

Looks like Kirchhoff will feature quite a lot in DM this season and he's performed well so far in friendlies and against Gladbach.

Bayern to Arsenal?

Bit of a come down tbh.

Going from being a pit part to key player in world cup year though?

Add gustavo, suarez then your talking about Arsenal challenging at the very least for everything domestically, a RB and CB then Europe aswell

Arsenal arent far away at all