Transfers

1. Looks like Arsenal have given up on buying players and are just trying to appease fans with free sticker albums and stickers with the programme. Arsenal.com@Arsenal 20m

2. Plus, we'll have eight FREE stickers in every matchday programme this season, such as the following... pic.twitter.com/V8BcHkA5vB

3. Details View photo Hide photo

1. Reply

1. 51b7fe19343882b19a73a0837c68ed7a_normal.jpeg Arsenal.com@Arsenal 21m
    Remember, you can pick up your FREE sticker album and eight stickers in Saturday's matchday programme! pic.twitter.com/RltSzVHa1w

Class players should still shine, he however seems to have lost a yard of pace.

It also goes against Chelsea's transfer policy so the chances of it happening are pretty low.

I don't think they will get Rooney so they should get looking for someone else anyway. Still think he would score a fair few goals with the service he will get, hard to say though

I don't think they will get Rooney so they should get looking for someone else anyway. Still think he would score a fair few goals with the service he will get, hard to say though

Lukaku, Ba and Torres will do, if they are wanting to bring in another striker it needs to be a Rooney type.

I'd play Lukaku over Eto for starters.

Just don't see it happening.

Lukaku, Ba and Torres will do, if they are wanting to bring in another striker it needs to be a Rooney type.

I'd play Lukaku over Eto for starters.

Just don't see it happening.

Torres will probably come good now that everyone has given up all hope on him!!

QPR don't have a better team. :lol:

Parker, Simpson, Dunne, Henry, O'Neil and Austin are hardly outstanding signings. They've lost much more quality in Remy, Taarabt, Park, Boswinga, Samba, Mackie etc.

Not a better team but IMO their team's more suited to The Championship now.

I can't stand Liverpool but I'm glad they hadn't gave in and let Suarez get what he wants. You can understand why they wouldn't sell to a CL rival.

Although would be interesting to see what happens if Madrid don't get Bale and decided to bid for Suarez, Liverpool might think it's better to let him go then if the offer is to their liking.

Suarez himself probably never expected his only option to be Arsenal.

I can't stand Liverpool but I'm glad they hadn't gave in and let Suarez get what he wants. You can understand why they wouldn't sell to a CL rival.

Although would be interesting to see what happens if Madrid don't get Bale and decided to bid for Suarez, Liverpool might think it's better to let him go then if the offer is to their liking.

(tu) He's under contract. He's actually not long since signed anew deal. I admire Liverpool for telling him he's going nowhere. Player power is getting beyond a joke and I'd like to see more clubs tell their players they're seeing out their contract regardless

QPR don't have a better team. :lol:

Parker, Simpson, Dunne, Henry, O'Neil and Austin are hardly outstanding signings. They've lost much more quality in Remy, Taarabt, Park, Boswinga, Samba, Mackie etc.

Charlie Austin is. He's a great Championship striker. And Bosingwa, Park and Samba were very poor for them. The ones they brought in will be on less money and will most likely be better for them.

is there not a rule about playing for 3 teams in a calendar year?

would this affect Willian leaving Anzhi for any team until january?

not sure when his last game for Shahktar was so i could just be babbling shite

EDIT i was babbling shite,, rule has been changed,, wouldve been wiped clean on the 30th of june anyway..... i think haha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Two