Transfers

Welbeck could go one.of two ways, flop or do a Daniel sturridge with a club giving him a big chance.

His game will help the other players at Arsenal. He's a physical beast that runs the channels and creates space for other players, that's what Arsenal need. Think it will be a good signing.

7/10 window

Welbeck could go one.of two ways, flop or do a Daniel sturridge with a club giving him a big chance.

His game will help the other players at Arsenal. He's a physical beast that runs the channels and creates space for other players, that's what Arsenal need. Think it will be a good signing.

7/10 window

No, Arsenal need a player to put the ball in the net.

No bad coming from the man that gave the bookies a ton ,for utd to win the league :lol:

Even now united have a better chance than arsenal of the title.. At 6/1 I couldn't turn that down. Even after last season I still consider united 3rd favourites and after today I could see them challenging City for 2nd.

Its gonna take a massive Chelsea collapse for anyone to get close but with them tied up with CL and united not. I am still hoping that my £100 investment could be a good bit of business.

The signing that gets man U 3rd

So the fact that they have a shit defence and shit midfield no longer matters because they have signed a player who may or may not be the world class striker he once was before his ACL injury. If they had've signed a quality CB and CM then i could see how they could finish 3rd with their current squad i can't see it.

So the fact that they have a shit defence and shit midfield no longer matters because they have signed a player who may or may not be the world class striker he once was before his ACL injury. If they had've signed a quality CB and CM then i could see how they could finish 3rd with their current squad i can't see it.

Liverpool defence n midfield wasn't the best last season n look what the achieved united are capable of 3rd without question imo