Transfers

Why are Man City interested in Bony when he's heading to the ACN?

More viable options out there like Jon Daly.

Bonys not cup tied, so if aguero is still injured they can use him in the champions league. I'm not sure he's at city's level mind you, I think someone like Liverpool or Spurs would be a better fit for him

Milan signed Torres a few days ago and now they've loaned him out to Atletico.

Fucks that all about? <cr>

They don't want him but are stuck with him for at least 2 years anyway due to the 2 year loan deal that was agreed, which makes it impossible for them to loan him out again since they're not his parent club.

So they bought him to get someone who isn't completely useless on loan in a loan exchange with Atletico.

It doesn't really matter where he goes because he's never getting his form back.

Jacob Steinberg was saying on Football Weekly that Arsenal have a strong interest in him last week.

If I was an Arsenal fan I'd take Reid over Perrin. Why risk bringing in a player who hasn't played in the EPL.

Such a Wenger thing to do. Also, as much as I rate Reid, they need to buy proven quality. Spending about £30 million on sorting their defence out is a must.

Look at Squillaci, Senderos, Cygan etc. All hopeless Frenchies that Wenger brought to London.

Bony to Man City £50m saw on ssn not long ago That City might need to pay that if they want bony no way he's worth that much I was thinking between 20-35m because he is good but 50 seems a bit much

20-35 million is ridiculous as well but you'd like to think that's as ridiculous as it got. £50 million would just be insane.

If Bony does go to City do you think they'll keep Dzeko? I think they will until the Summer but then I could imagine him being sold.

Maybe to the likes of Dortmund or Atletico.

they also have Jovetic, and Negredo to come back from his loan in the summer too

If I was an Arsenal fan I'd take Reid over Perrin. Why risk bringing in a player who hasn't played in the EPL.

Such a Wenger thing to do. Also, as much as I rate Reid, they need to buy proven quality. Spending about £30 million on sorting their defence out is a must.

Look at Squillaci, Senderos, Cygan etc. All hopeless Frenchies that Wenger brought to London.

Yeah I agree with all of that.

When he said that I was halpy to hear that Wenger is finally going to sign an English based player who has proven he can handle the Premiership rather than taking a chance on another import who probably won't be up to it physically.

I hope the rumoured interest in Sissoko is true as well. He's a player I've liked since he joined Newcastle.