Transfers

they also have Jovetic, and Negredo to come back from his loan in the summer too

I'd imagine Negredo won't play for City again, they were pretty much begging for Valencia to buy him permanently. I wouldn't be surprised to see Jovetic head back to Serie A on loan this summer either. Leaving City with Aguero, Bony and more than likely they would bid for Mandzukic.

It'll probably go nothing like that though :lol:

Yeah I agree with all of that.

When he said that I was halpy to hear that Wenger is finally going to sign an English based player who has proven he can handle the Premiership rather than taking a chance on another import who probably won't be up to it physically.

I hope the rumoured interest in Sissoko is true as well. He's a player I've liked since he joined Newcastle.

Definitely mate. Was just looking at an Arsenal forum and they seem to want Perrin as he'll be 'cheaper'? Seems absolutely crazy to myself. I'd be wanting them to bid for one of Hummels/Varane/Miranda, plus Reid. Maybe Mings too and settle for Reid of a pre-contract.

I could imagine them ending up with Mings or Van Dyke and Perrin or Reid though.

The thought of getting a cheap deal with the factor of one of them being young will entice Wenger.

Sissoko would be a good signing though.

Bony to Man City £50m saw on ssn not long ago That City might need to pay that if they want bony no way he's worth that much I was thinking between 20-35m because he is good but 50 seems a bit much

He's not even worth half of that!

I had a look on wiki there and Bony has a good record right across his career. Actually better than I thought he did.

I'm not sure about him playing for a club as big as Man City though. It reeks of one of those panic January buys where a player gets a big overpriced move and ends up moving for half the amount a year or so down the line.

I had a look on wiki there and Bony has a good record right across his career. Actually better than I thought he did.

I'm not sure about him playing for a club as big as Man City though. It reeks of one of those panic January buys where a player gets a big overpriced move and ends up moving for half the amount a year or so down the line.

He's been good for Swansea, but can't see him getting much action at City

For the money City have, it's not as if it's going to hurt them too much overpaying for a player. If they can steer clear of FFP that is.

He's a very good player and it's definitely a problem position tbh.

Not really.

Dzeko has scored regularly for them when starting and Jovetic is hardly a poor option.

Bony IMO will be the weakest striker they have.