Transfers

If Defoe is the player he was 2 years ago, then that signing has just kept them in the league.

Very surprised QPR didn't move for him

They did. Arry' kept boring on about how it was too much money.

Getting fed up with Redknapp moaning all the time, he's an utter hypocrite who pushes his Chairman into signing all these duds for a stupid amount of money. Plus is on a healthy wage himself.

Wish he'd 'fack off' with it all. I used to quite like him as well.

Is this guy Arsenal are supposed to be after from Villarreal any good?

This Gabriel guy might be amazing but it seems like a massive risk to me purely because Wenger has made signings like this before and it's not really worked.

I don't know why he wouldn't just sign somebody like Reid. He's already proven that he can handle pace and physicality of the league and there's no way he'd cost 15 million.

Chelsea in talks with Fiorentina over Juan Cuadrado.

Interesting.

Looks like they'll sell Schurrle and bring him for pretty much the same money. Fairly decent business, but not sure it's what they need.

I also expect Salah to go. As much as they have a great first eleven I would fear for them if Costa/Matic/Cahill or Terry had a really bad injury.

You'd be looking at Zouma/Mikel/Drogba becoming a starter.

Is this guy Arsenal are supposed to be after from Villarreal any good?

This Gabriel guy might be amazing but it seems like a massive risk to me purely because Wenger has made signings like this before and it's not really worked.

I don't know why he wouldn't just sign somebody like Reid. He's already proven that he can handle pace and physicality of the league and there's no way he'd cost 15 million.

Apparently so. His squawka stats are just as good as koscielny this season. Quick, aggressive good tackler from what I've read.

No way Wenger would pay 20 million for a defender unless he thought he's top class.

As good as Reid is he isn't an upgrade on mertesacker or koscielny. That's why there isn't a queue of top clubs wanting him.

Interesting.

Looks like they'll sell Schurrle and bring him for pretty much the same money. Fairly decent business, but not sure it's what they need.

I also expect Salah to go. As much as they have a great first eleven I would fear for them if Costa/Matic/Cahill or Terry had a really bad injury.

You'd be looking at Zouma/Mikel/Drogba becoming a starter.

Apparently Salah is going to Roma if they get rid of Destro, and it's Arsenal they have had talks with

Apparently so. His squawka stats are just as good as koscielny this season. Quick, aggressive good tackler from what I've read.

No way Wenger would pay 20 million for a defender unless he thought he's top class.

As good as Reid is he isn't an upgrade on mertesacker or koscielny. That's why there isn't a queue of top clubs wanting him.

I'd much rather have Reid than Mertesacker!! Plus Koscielny is made of glass.

I'd much rather have Reid than Mertesacker!! Plus Koscielny is made of glass.

He looks good In West hams team. Mertesacker and koscielny is a really good partnership aswell.

He had tendinitis in his ankle, played through the pain for years, decided to finally stop and let it get better