Transfers

Armstrong is a cracking prospect from what I have seen, reminds me of Thomson first time round at hibs.

It's clear what the filth are doing right enough, they are trying to secure the best players in the country or prospects like Armstrong and GMS so that there's hee haw left when we get back.

Armstrong is a cracking prospect from what I have seen, reminds me of Thomson first time round at hibs.

It's clear what the filth are doing right enough, they are trying to secure the best players in the country or prospects like Armstrong and GMS so that there's hee haw left when we get back.

It's strange because they haven't bothered buying the best talents previously.

They could have had Russell, Robertson, Gauld etc.

But they never bid for one of them. Yet they bought strikers for money who I couldn't even name.

It's strange because they haven't bothered buying the best talents previously.

They could have had Russell, Robertson, Gauld etc.

But they never bid for one of them. Yet they bought strikers for money who I couldn't even name.

Yeah it always suprised me that they didn't go for the above players too.

I guess they are looking at the bigger picture now, knowing we are on our way back (fingers crossed) and trying to get a hold of the only market that we are realisticaly going to be looking at. Stop us getting good young homegrown players knowing our scouting network is non existant.

Cunts.

Yeah it always suprised me that they didn't go for the above players too.

I guess they are looking at the bigger picture now, knowing we are on our way back (fingers crossed) and trying to get a hold of the only market that we are realisticaly going to be looking at. Stop us getting good young homegrown players knowing our scouting network is non existant.

Cunts.

Must be the wee batsards. Plus they know we don't have a scouting system.

Choose from these - :lol: or :anguish:

I'd take a mix.

They seem to love shopping in Scotland. They must have about ten players on their books who either came from up here or played up here at some point.

I'd quite like us to go for Scougall in the future, guys got potential. Jamie Murphy also seems to have been a very solid player for them since he joined can't believe he's nearly 26 now.

I'd quite like us to go for Scougall in the future, guys got potential. Jamie Murphy also seems to have been a very solid player for them since he joined can't believe he's nearly 26 now.

apparently we knocked Murphy back when he joined Sheffield. According to someone who knows him anyway

I tell you what, I'm not sure about S'ton selling Cork.

Wanyama and Schneiderlin apart, they don't have many physical CM's. Cork is a good player and is a good back up player especially when Schneiderlin is quite injury prone and could be away at some point in the future. Plus you have to think they're the most likely to get yellows and reds causing suspensions.

Daft move if they don't get someone in.