Transfers

Benteke should be man Utd next target as posters on here have said surprised no one has took a punt.

Lukaku should be there 2nd target.

Both Imo would cost less than Kane spurs will prob be looking for 50+ million

Tbh id rather give Citeh £££ and sign Dzeko over Lukaku, Benteke for the reported £32m could buy you Lacazette or for a £35M could buy you Benzema. More value outside the epl

Delph staying at Villa.

Wise move. He's not recently started for England a few times, and with the Euros coming up next season he would be mad to risk his place in the squad for a year on the bench at City.

However Fernando and Fernandinho are not good enough if your challenging for the League and want to break into the upper set of teams in Europe aswell.

Wise move. He's only recently started for England a few times, and with the Euros coming up next season he would be mad to risk his place in the squad for a year on the bench at City.

However Fernando and Fernandinho are not good enough if your challenging for the League and want to break into the upper set of teams in Europe aswell.

Anyone heard if Ramos is actually wanting to move to Utd last sky sports reported he told Madrid he wanted to leave..Not heard since..

I think they will be back with a bang next season between them n Chelsea for the title.

Unless man city goin splash some cash on decent signings..50million for sterling that's not a show of intent that's just plain daft.

Weird one. Started well last season, and they only have Reus and Aubayameng (sp).

I thought he would've been given another season to settle into the system like Auba did. I assume Tuchel has another target in mind as a replacement but Ramos is still there so he might not bring anyone in but he's a bit shite.

Listen I have nothing against sterling leaving Liverpool in fact I would do the same they are rapidly gone backwards..

What I don't agree with is how he's handled it. Just say straight up you wont be signing so don't make me a offer.

Something else I don't agree with is the fee 49million is fuckin daft for a young lad.