Transfers

Sky Sports say Chelsea £20m bid for Stones rejected

Think he would be a fantastic signing, will develop into a top centre half. But right now his game time would be limited. Would make sense to get him in to learn under Terry, just like Cahill. Mould him into a complete defender. Don't think Everton would see though. Him and Zouma could be the pairing for 10 years together. Did I read Zouma is away on loan?

Liverpool play a system with one man at the point of the formation, I can't see anyone other than Sturridge playing that role if fit so where does the leave benteke?

I could see sense if it was what they paid for balotelli possibly but for £32m , that's just madness

Would be a superb signing

I don't watch a lot of Spanish football but I'd imagine getting assists from Bale and Ronaldo he has one of the easiest strikers roles in the world at the moment. would he be as effective at Arsenal or indeed any other clubs?

I don't watch a lot of Spanish football but I'd imagine getting assists from Bale and Ronaldo he has one of the easiest strikers roles in the world at the moment. would he be as effective at Arsenal or indeed any other clubs?

Then conversely he is nowhere near the main man at Madrid, whereas at Arsenal pretty much everything will be going through him.

Obviously hard to tell but he'd hit 20+ every season I reckon.

Arsenal are apparently preparing to offer £40m for Benezema. Although I read this in The Sun so probably shite

What a signing that would be. If they get him all they would need is a decent CDM and they'd be serious challengers for the title imo.