Transfers

Llorente close to signing for Real.

Juve looking to dismantle a very succesful squad, very risky considering the money Milan have spent lately.

He's no where near good enough for Madrid, if that's who they are going for i hope Barcelona absolutely pump them Next year. Messi Neymar Suarez, Benzema Llorente? at least go for Lacazette or Ibra.

Llorente close to signing for Real.

Juve looking to dismantle a very succesful squad, very risky considering the money Milan have spent lately.

Just got a feeling benzema will end up at Arsenal.

Wenger was asked about it the other day and said that's not happening yet, which is a bit odd

Infact you were also the fud that was laughing when I said sanchez was going to Arsenal

How did that work out :lol: :lol:

Didnt you also say one of vidal, schneiderlin or kondogbia would definitely sign?

For what its worth benzema would be a great addition if arsenal were to sign him but i dont see it, think theres more chance of them getting lacazette.

Didnt you also say one of vidal, schneiderlin or kondogbia would definitely sign?

For what its worth benzema would be a great addition if arsenal were to sign him but i dont see it, think theres more chance of them getting lacazette.

I thought they would. For what it's worth scheiderlin and vidal we're both defo talking to are Arsenal and Morgan had the choice of arsenal or man u.

Flamini is going to galatasary which leaves arteta and coquet in for DM so he must have someone in mind

I thought they would. For what it's worth scheiderlin and vidal we're both defo talking to are Arsenal and Morgan had the choice of arsenal or man u.

Flamini is going to galatasary which leaves arteta and coquet in for DM so he must have someone in mind

You would hope so , who would you go for?

Nobody really springs to mind , maybe one of the bender brothers or luiz gustavo

You would hope so , who would you go for?

Nobody really springs to mind , maybe one of the bender brothers or luiz gustavo

Aye like kirk said carvalho.

I really dont know but I think he definitely has something up his sleeve. He kept ozil and sanchez quiet and they were big surprises. Think there will be another this summer

Shut it ya Coatbridge tarrier bastard.

Anyway real are close to signing llorente and are apparently in for reus so wouldn't surprise me

Tarrier? :lol:

Coming from the arsehole arsenal fan who claims they're signing every top player that's linked with a move from their team. You got Sanchez right after naming about 10 before him. :lol: