£24m is a bargain for Arda. He is a superb player.. Gutted he's left Atleti.

I'd have to disagree Johan.

He's a solid player who obviously has talent but his numbers are terrible.

He doesn't score goals and his assists are very...very few and far between.

£24 million for a soon to be 29 year old who can't play till January is a gamble IMO, I think they have just bought him to weaken Atletico more than him improving their side.

Can't see him displacing anyone in their first 11, will be no more than a rotation player IMO.

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Godfather

• simplythebest

• G.E.C.

• King_gazza

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wolves are interested in my Chinese cousin

Struggling to piece together Kirk's transfer news.

Posted Images

I'd have to disagree Johan.

He's a solid player who obviously has talent but his numbers are terrible.

He doesn't score goals and his assists are very...very few and far between.

£24 million for a soon to be 29 year old who can't play till January is a gamble IMO, I think they have just bought him to weaken Atletico more than him improving their side.

Can't see him displacing anyone in their first 11, will be no more than a rotation player IMO.

I watch most of Atleticos games and he is a very good player, make no mistake about it. He is the player that brings that bit of extra skill that breaks down defences.. He wasn't very good last season because he was wanting away.. Statistics aren't everything and he will be one of the bargains of the window!!

In my opinion, of course.. ;)

Lost eight starting players within a year :lol:

They were easily one of the strongest in Scotland, can honestly see them struggling next year and ending up like 9th or something. I know they have to be a selling club but they've made no decent replacements at all, good to see them suffer though would love a crack at them in a cup now

They were easily one of the strongest in Scotland, can honestly see them struggling next year and ending up like 9th or something. I know they have to be a selling club but they've made no decent replacements at all, good to see them suffer though would love a crack at them in a cup now

Would rather just see them die along with the filth

When you look at the players they've had they have seriously underachieved since we were stuck in the third division (not that I would actually wish any success on them).

I'd love to see them in a relegation battle next season. Their squad really isn't anything special now but they must have some money in the bank at the moment considering they got nearly ten million for Gauld, McKay-Steven, Robertson, Ciftci & Armstrong.