Transfers

Pulls is probably the second best English manager in the world right now, after our own.

If he went to a big team he'd win trophies, he knows how to win games and get results. Fantastic turnaround at Stoke, Palace and now WBA.

managers who do well at smaller clubs don't always do well at big clubs. Brendan Rodgers and Stuart McCall are good examples of that.....

managers who do well at smaller clubs don't always do well at big clubs. Brendan Rodgers and Stuart McCall are good examples of that.....

Could have picked better. McCall inherited the shittest squad in our history and Rodgers was a baw hair from winning the league for the first time in over 2 decades.

Could have picked better. McCall inherited the shittest squad in our history and Rodgers was a baw hair from winning the league for the first time in over 2 decades.

I agree about McCall but it was Suarez who almost won Liverpool the league, not Rodgers

I agree about McCall but it was Suarez who almost won Liverpool the league, not Rodgers

He's definitely got them playing better football. Even though he's made some dodgy signings I'd give him this season before commenting. Definitely wouldn't class him as a failure though.

He's definitely got them playing better football. Even though he's made some dodgy signings I'd give him this season before commenting. Definitely wouldn't class him as a failure though.

aye this season is definitely his biggest so far. his new signings have to perform. don't think the board will accept another season outside the top 4