Transfers

Apparently Pato is available for only £5m.

Sunderland linked with him.

He was the player you bought in fifa ultimate team about 3 seasons ago when you had spunked all your cash on a decent midfield :lol:

Thought he was destined for greatness, one of the biggest examples of a regressive career I can think of

He was the player you bought in fifa ultimate team about 3 seasons ago when you had spunked all your cash on a decent midfield :lol:

Thought he was destined for greatness, one of the biggest examples of a regressive career I can think of

It's the Brazilian way. A few good seasons and then self destruction.

Di Maria is quality but it never looked like it was going to work out for him at Man Utd.

With Pedro, Mata & Depay playing behind Rooney they will still be really strong although you have to question their strength in depth now that him and RVP have both gone.

Pedro isn't a certainty yet.

By the sounds of his pre-season behaviour Di Maria wouldn't have been any use at all to Man Utd if they'd forced him to stay so probably just as well getting the cash

Pedro isn't a certainty yet.

By the sounds of his pre-season behaviour Di Maria wouldn't have been any use at all to Man Utd if they'd forced him to stay so probably just as well getting the cash

I know the Pedro deal isn't done. I was posting it as a sort of "possible" line up.

I agree on Di Maria though. A player is never going to be as effective as he can be if he doesn't want to be there and I'm not sure Di Maria ever did.

On the subject of Man Utd, I'm surprised there hasn't been more interest in Hernandez. I know he's injured just now, but I think he would be a really good signing for a lot of teams with Spurs being the most obvious one.