Transfers

De Gea seems set to leave and Valdes hasn't played in a while

i get that, i meant why its a day before the season starts and he still hasnt sorted it

romero has been at the club a bout 2 weeks and none of the other 2 played at all for the 1st team last season

van gaal has decided he is punting valdes and by the looks of it has fannied about all summer with de gea when he couldve just sold him weeks ago and saved the pantomine thats went with it.

at the end of the day the 2 spanish keepers are fit and are 2 of the best around on their day yet none of them will be in the squad.

shambles

i get that, i meant why its a day before the season starts and he still hasnt sorted it

romero has been at the club a bout 2 weeks and none of the other 2 played at all for the 1st team last season

van gaal has decided he is punting valdes and by the looks of it has fannied about all summer with de gea when he couldve just sold him weeks ago and saved the pantomine thats went with it.

at the end of the day the 2 spanish keepers are fit and are 2 of the best around on their day yet none of them will be in the squad.

shambles

Not a huge fan of Valdes he has too many mistakes in him Imo.

however you are correct in your main point though De Gea should have been told that he is being sold or kept and then just left at that stupid to let it drag on

West Bromwich Albion sign striker Salomon Rondon from Zenit St Petersburg for a club-record fee in the region of £12m.

They should be buying some defenders. They're getting their arse handed to them from Citeh!

Chelsea close to signing Baba Rahman from Augsburg for £20m

As a Bundesliga fan, this completely surprises me. I don't really know a lot about this guy at all but I was very limited in watching last season.

Just need to sign Gaya from Valencia and it's FM15 in real life :lol: