Transfers

Rennes want €20m for M'Vila, have received no offers. Are in 'uncomfortable financial situation', says L'Equipe. Also want Brahimi to move.

Debuchy latest: #NUFC offered €6m, Lille won't accept less than €10m. Lille close to D Sidibe from Troyes to replace him. (Fra Foot)

Guardian reports that Santi Carzorla has told Arsenal he is prepared to leave his current club Malaga to join them. Fee could be £15m+.

Don't watch a great deal of Spanish football,but caught a few of the La Liga shows & Balague etc were saying Carzorla was a flop & didn't live upto the fee Malaga paid.

Would he be a hit in the EPL?

Don't watch a great deal of Spanish football,but caught a few of the La Liga shows & Balague etc were saying Carzorla was a flop & didn't live upto the fee Malaga paid.

Would he be a hit in the EPL?

I think that he would certainly be suited to the way Wenger sets up his teams. Given the shite that has been going on at Malaga, I wouldn't write him off, especially at that price.....but I'm no Balague! :D

Guardian reports that Santi Carzorla has told Arsenal he is prepared to leave his current club Malaga to join them. Fee could be £15m+.

Really hope this happens. Think he's a cracking wee player to have playing behind the front 3. Would probably be one of if not the best free kick taker in the prem

Behind the front 3 ? He's a right mid.

Not for arsenal he wont be I dont think. Arsene is looking for a CAM so I think thats what he will be used for

I think that he would certainly be suited to the way Wenger sets up his teams. Given the shite that has been going on at Malaga, I wouldn't write him off, especially at that price.....but I'm no Balague! :D

Really surprised with whats going on with Malaga. All that money & it's went tits up,pre the PSG takeover were Malaga not the 2nd richest team in the world behind City?.

Yeah £15m is a cracking price considering Malaga speant around £30m on him,i'm sure.

What no Spanish luxury pad? :D

Really surprised with whats going on with Malaga. All that money & it's went tits up,pre the PSG takeover were Malaga not the 2nd richest team in the world behind City?.

Yeah £15m is a cracking price considering Malaga speant around £30m on him,i'm sure.

€20m from Villareal, but apparently he has a big release clause in his contract. Malaga aren't in a position to demand that though.

Bild said they're holding out for €25M, but I don't think Bayern would go that high really. Either the price lowers or they go for somewhere else. Heard that they were considering a move for Khedira, but I guess they wouldn't exactly get him on the cheap either.

Yeah, Leverkusen want €25m

The Martinez deal looks off now but I don't think Bayern will sign Bender either. Won't be popular with the fans after comments he made about them (Being an 1860 fan) and I don't think he is a great improvement either.

If he or someone else does sign Gustavo wouldn't be sold either, would be Tymoschuk if anyone but not Gustavo.

I don't think the Khedira link has any real substance to it either, the board are pretty transparent over transfers.

They have been linked with Nigel De Jong though as well, I'd rather just keep the money and Gustavo.

4th is La Liga isn't a bad acheivement? <cr>