Transfers

Rummenigge at Bayern has claimed that Bender does want to go but whether a price can be agreed or not is a different story. Also denies they are making a move for De Jong.

Strange as yesterday Bender made some more comments about Bayern that weren't very good.

I think it's a lot of money for someone who wouldnt improve the team by that much.

West Ham owner's son has announced on his Twitter that his father is working on 'the biggest signing in the history of the club'.....'TWICE as big as anything as the club have done before!' - that was £9million Nserenko.

Andy Carroll?

West Ham owner's son has announced on his Twitter that his father is working on 'the biggest signing in the history of the club'.....'TWICE as big as anything as the club have done before!' - that was £9million Nserenko.

In terms of transfer fees I think West Ham will make their biggest signings ever, but in terms of name value I wonder if they will ever top the signings of Mascherano and Tevez.

Del Piero :BELM: