Transfers

doh

Read it, never said he would go. They were interested, just like they were a few years ago. Plus, how'd you know they didn't want him? Wouldn't be offering the same wages as Besiktas.

You aren't very good at this game, are you :lol:

aye ok you got me. All the big clubs scrambled for the signature of the free agent. Must have been the price tag that put them off (tu)

LeeWallace's statement isn't incorrect, McGregor could play for a top 4 club, if they needed him.

City have Hart, United have De Gea who is still young, Arsenal have Szczensny and Tottenham, are looking for a keeper but Lloris is another world class goalie.

LeeWallace's statement isn't incorrect, McGregor could play for a top 4 club, if they needed him.

City have Hart, United have De Gea who is still young, Arsenal have Szczensny and Tottenham, are looking for a keeper but Lloris is another world class goalie.

Thats like saying my grannie could play for a top 4 club if the needed her. They dont, and they obviously don't need Mcgregor. He is a bottom half of the table keeper in the EPL at best.

Thats like saying my grannie could play for a top 4 club if the needed her. They dont, and they obviously don't need Mcgregor. He is a bottom half of the table keeper in the EPL at best.

No it's not, if you already have a good keeper you don't need another one. Harder for keepers too because a club only needs one good one.

Lafferty rejected Parma (Finished 8th last season) for Sion ... because he was earning more money at them.

No it's not, if you already have a good keeper you don't need another one. Harder for keepers too because a club only needs one good one.

Spurs have a keeper in his 40's and Gomez who is possibly the most inconsistant keeper in the league. McGregor wouldn't cost a penny. Why have they not snapped him up? If he is good enough for a top 4 EPL club then why hasn't a top 10 club went for him? Surely if he is that good then he must by your logic be better than at least half the keepers from 5th to 10th in the league right?

Spurs have a keeper in his 40's and Gomez who is possibly the most inconsistant keeper in the league. McGregor wouldn't cost a penny. Why have they not snapped him up? If he is good enough for a top 4 EPL club then why hasn't a top 10 club went for him? Surely if he is that good then he must by your logic be better than at least half the keepers from 5th to 10th in the league right?

Spurs are going after Lloris, another player who is a "top 4" player. Many players are good enough but you cant sign them all.

The fact is, if you put McGregor into one of the clubs he wouldn't be out of place.

Spurs are going after Lloris, another player who is a "top 4" player. Many players are good enough but you cant sign them all.

The fact is, if you put McGregor into one of the clubs he wouldn't be out of place.

That's not a fact, its your opinion and not everyone holds the same view.

Lloris will cost around £15 million. Mcgregor would cost £0. Why the hell would they pay £15 mil if they could get a world class keeper for £0? I don't believe you are this daft mate.

He would look out of place. He may be a top class shot stopper but he is poor on crosses, has poor distribution, cant command his area. If a goalkeeper that in my opinion is world class like Buffon or Hart became free agents do you think Besiktas would be the only suitors? In fact if a keeper like Vorm became available for £0 would it only be Besiktas? The answer is no. Big clubs aren't taken him on because he isn't good enough.

Lloris will cost around £15 million. Mcgregor would cost £0. Why the hell would they pay £15 mil if they could get a world class keeper for £0? I don't believe you are this daft mate.

He would look out of place. He may be a top class shot stopper but he is poor on crosses, has poor distribution, cant command his area. If a goalkeeper that in my opinion is world class like Buffon or Hart became free agents do you think Besiktas would be the only suitors? In fact if a keeper like Vorm became available for £0 would it only be Besiktas? The answer is no. Big clubs aren't taken him on because he isn't good enough.

Lloris is a better keeper, that doesn't mean McGregor isn't good enough though.

Joe Hart was the best keeper in the league last season and won the title and Buffon has been at the top of the game for years and both are proven at the highest level so that argument is ridiculous. Vorm too has playing in the EPL, McGregor has played in the SPL his whole career, that is a reason why bigger clubs aren't going after him.

Nobody would have said he wasn't good enough 2 months ago...

Lloris is a better keeper, that doesn't mean McGregor isn't good enough though.

Joe Hart was the best keeper in the league last season and won the title and Buffon has been at the top of the game for years and both are proven at the highest level so that argument is ridiculous. Vorm too has playing in the EPL, McGregor has played in the SPL his whole career, that is a reason why bigger clubs aren't going after him.

Nobody would have said he wasn't good enough 2 months ago...

Sorry but Ive always said the same about McGregor.

To say the reason bigger clubs aren't going after him is because he played in the SPL his whole life is total gash. Are you now suggesting no player who played just in the SPL has went to England? Do I need to mention Gordon, Naismith, Hutton, Barry Bannan etc

A good player is a good player no matter what. Plenty of players from smaller reputation clubs than Rangers have went to the EPL. Back to the drawing board mate.

Sorry but Ive always said the same about McGregor.

To say the reason bigger clubs aren't going after him is because he played in the SPL his whole life is total gash. Are you now suggesting no player who played just in the SPL has went to England? Do I need to mention Gordon, Naismith, Hutton, Barry Bannan etc

A good player is a good player no matter what. Plenty of players from smaller reputation clubs than Rangers have went to the EPL. Back to the drawing board mate.

Goalkeepers are different, you only need one.

And none of the you mentioned went to a top 4 club. If your a top 4 club you want a proven player and you are going to pick Lloris over McGregor, doesn't mean McGregor isn't good enough.