Transfers

Roma have signed Mattia Destro from Siena.

No fee mentioned.

Roma have confirmed the loan signing of Mattia Destro from Genoa for 11.5million euros, with the option of a permanent deal next summer.

"The agreement, filed today at the offices of the Lega Serie A, also includes the right of option to purchase the player outright, from the 2013-14 season, for 4.5m euros.

City had 2 bids rejected for Agger and believed to be making a 3rd. Agger's one of my favourite non-Rangers players on the planet. I'll be gutted if he goes there :(

Not sure if he's any better than what they have, but no doubt he will want away from his current club tbh.

City will be busy in the next few weeks I think.

Not sure if he's any better than what they have, but no doubt he will want away from his current club tbh.

City will be busy in the next few weeks I think.

I think he would be a great foil for Kompany and I think he's a far more cultured footballer than Lescott is.

He would definitely be an improvement on what they have. If he can stay fit of course.

I think he would be a great foil for Kompany and I think he's a far more cultured footballer than Lescott is.

He would definitely be an improvement on what they have. If he can stay fit of course.

I don't see much in it tbh with what City have (Savic being the obvious omission), they rotate Richards from RB to CB at times and at the back they are pretty solid.

They missed the boat on Silva who is far better than Agger imo.

Would expect them to be going after a better caliber of player.

£16 million and they turned it down? Fs!

The English market is highly inflated tbh, players moving (good players) from one EPL club to the other is usually for silly ammounts.

City still need to get rid of about 8 players who are on big wages too.