Transfers

Manchester United and Arsenal scouts will watch Celtic midfielder Victor Wanyama in action in the Champions League qualifier against Helsinki as they step up their interest - Daily Mail.

A can see it now, "let's watch a player against the world class Helsinki to judge if he's good enough for top 4 EPL!

Lot of pish!

Chelsea look to sneak past Arsenal to land Cazorla for €20 million.

Sky Sports News just now confirmed him to be having a medical at Arsenal within next 48 hours. Dont think they would let another Mata situation happen again lol. 45 million Arsenal would have spent when this deal goes through pretty impressive & breaking there biggest transfer fee for Cazorla... about time, if they can get a solid left back & a centre half I think theyl do pretty well next season.

I'd absolutely love it if Juventus got van Persie. I'm already looking forward to seeing them back in the Champions League as it is. They're building one hell of a good team and are just a striker away imo.

Yeah I agree

Looking forward to seeing them

Santi Cazorla having Arsenal Medical.

Nuri Sahin expected to follow suit.

2 top quality signings. can see Arsenal scoring alot of goals next season. hopefully buy a quality left back and a defensive midfielder. and if koscielny and vermaelens partnership at the back continues to grow arsenal could be in for a great season

2 top quality signings. can see Arsenal scoring alot of goals next season. hopefully buy a quality left back and a defensive midfielder. and if koscielny and vermaelens partnership at the back continues to grow arsenal could be in for a great season

We hear that same pish every year.

We hear that same pish every year.

Agreed.

Still too lightweight/unreliable in defence. I think Koscielny and Vermaelen are good players, but not particularly tall or strong and they'll get bullied yet again.

Vertonghen from Ajax would have made the difference IMO.

Agreed.

Still too lightweight/unreliable in defence. I think Koscielny and Vermaelen are good players, but not particularly tall or strong and they'll get bullied yet again.

Vertonghen from Ajax would have made the difference IMO.

They missed the boat big time with Vertonghen!

Spurs are fast becoming a better team than Arsenal.