Transfers

We hear that same pish every year.

slightly different when they buy players the quality of podolski, cazorla and sahin ( if they get him) . I think Giroud will also be a quality addition, much better than chamakh.

They missed the boat big time with Vertonghen!

Spurs are fast becoming a better team than Arsenal.

in what way? there is absolutely no justification for that statement at all

Better squad. They actual go out & buy quality players.

Justified ? ;)

they do not have a better squad :lol:

so are podolski cazorla sahin? and giroud not quality?

Better defence, about to sign a better goalie, better midfield, the only part Arsenal have better is attack.

':lol:' doh

koscielny > gallas/dawson vermaelen > vertonghen sagna > walker fair doos left back is better.

midfield - wilshere arteta song rosicky cazorla diaby are better than tottenhams midfield especially when modric leaves.

attack - only person who would get into arsenals attack is bale but was his goals and assists not shite last season?

podolski giroud walcott oxlade chamberlain and van persie shite all over tottenhams attack.

also who are tottenham signing that is a better goalkeeper? Arsenal have a quality goalkeeper in sczesney who will only improve so not too bothered who tottenham sign.

and when it's all said and done if tottenham had the better squad etc why do arsenal continually year after year finish above them?

would rather have sczesney over the two of them, especially stekelenburg

Scezesney over Julio Cesar?! You could maybe argue about some of Stekelenburg's game but in my opinion they are both miles ahead of the current Arsenal keeper.

Scezesney over Julio Cesar?! You could maybe argue about some of Stekelenburg's game but in my opinion they are both miles ahead of the current Arsenal keeper.

julio Cesar is class, but sczesney improved so much last season it was unreal and hes a baby in goalkeeper terms and with his potential could become just as good if not better than cesar imo but obviously people will disagree. I just think hes better than sketelenberg aswell already or certainly will be much better than him. sczesney impressed me more than de gea has over the past year tbh

julio Cesar is class, but sczesney improved so much last season it was unreal and hes a baby in goalkeeper terms and with his potential could become just as good if not better than cesar imo but obviously people will disagree. I just think hes better than sketelenberg aswell already or certainly will be much better than him. sczesney impressed me more than de gea has over the past year tbh

De Gea :doh:

Sczesney is miles ahead of De Gea imo, I thought when sczesney first came about that he was terrible, but this season he really changed my mind

De Gea :doh:

Sczesney is miles ahead of De Gea imo, I thought when sczesney first came about that he was terrible, but this season he really changed my mind

yeah de gea just seemed to make alot of mistakes and never seemed to control anything. doesnt seem a confident goalkeeper. sczesney just seemed to get better and better as season went on and hes definately not someone whos short of confidence

People have been talking about Spurs overtaking Arsenal for half a decade now and it still hasn't happened. :lol:

Exactly, last year was the only realistic chance and they still blew it. Arsenal will comfortably get 4th next season IMO but still not equipped for a title challenge. If FFP works, they might have a chance but that's a big if.