Transfers

I loved watching Payet in the EUROs.  He was one of only a few things that made it interesting.  Would be disappointed to see him leave the EPL.

West Ham over-achieved last season and still did relatively fuck all.  I had a feeling he'd want away from them at some point this season.

8 minutes ago, BF2 said:

I loved watching Payet in the EUROs.  He was one of only a few things that made it interesting.  Would be disappointed to see him leave the EPL.

West Ham over-achieved last season and still did relatively fuck all.  I had a feeling he'd want away from them at some point this season.

He's a wank tbh.

He's not even wanting to better himself but sulk back to France to the club he shafted to go to West Ham.

The type who will get fat as fuck and pretend he had an amazing career.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

He's a wank tbh.

He's not even wanting to better himself but sulk back to France to the club he shafted to go to West Ham.

The type who will get fat as fuck and pretend he had an amazing career.

Can see him playing the homesick card then fucking off to China.

10 hours ago, King_gazza said:

The same club that are interested in Costa have apparently had a £45m bid rejected by Monaco for Falcao.

Wages are rumoured to be in excess of 570k a week.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11816/10730880/monaco-reject-45m-offer-for-radamel-falcao-from-chinese-club

Absolutely sickening amounts of money.

15 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Absolutely sickening amounts of money.

I know mate, no player is worth more than 100k a month, it's only going to get worse unfortunately.

Here's a list of the top 5 paid players in the world (as it stands)

1Carlos Tevez (Shenhua FC) £615,000

2Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) £365,000 after tax

3Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona) £350,000 after tax

4Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) £320,000

They earn more in a week thank I'd do in my entire life it's sickening.

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

I don't understand premiership clubs, fans, English media etc all taking the moral high-ground over China. They just received a £6bn TV deal and consistently spend hundreds of millions of pounds on players yet they still charge about £70 a ticket :lol: 

EPL is the worst league about when it comes to throwing money about. They're all just gutted there's another league now willing to take them on

Since summer 2015, almost £200m has been spent on Sterling, Stones and Pogba.

That fat overrated fuck Rooney is on £350k PER WEEK for mostly sitting on his arse every week.

The EPL aren't in any position to take the moral high ground on this one.

Guangzhou Evergrande interested in Arda Turan now

Barcelona would not consider letting Arda Turan leave for less than €30m, reports AS.

Turan, according to recent reports in Spain and Turkey, is a target for Chinese Super League side Guangzhou Evergrande, who are willing to offer him a lucrative salary.

Barca coach Luis Enrique is a big fan of the Turkey playmaker and does not want him to leave, but club officials could be tempted to cash in on Turan if they receive a big bid.

According to AS, the La Liga champions, who secured his services for €42m in 2015, would not contemplate selling Turan for less than €30m.

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Chelsea want Adama Traore of Boro

Fonte set to sign for West Ham. Him and Reid should be a good pairing 

I think Reid is really under rated. I'm actually surprised a bigger club hasn't taken a punt on him.

Fonte going there seems like an odd one. With him pushing for a transfer I would have thought it was because one of the bigger clubs wanted him. To me moving from Southampton to West Ham is a sideways step.

7 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Sheep shaggers wanting Stevie may on loan, has he flopped down south? A remeber he was at Sheffield Wednesday but didn't know he had moved to Preston 

Had one good season with St Johnstone then moved to SW, where he made a bright start but faded.  According to Wikipedia he moved to Preston at the start of last season and suffered a bad knee injury in November (could be right up Warburton's street).

8 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Had one good season with St Johnstone then moved to SW, where he made a bright start but faded.  According to Wikipedia he moved to Preston at the start of last season and suffered a bad knee injury in November (could be right up Warburton's street).

A can remember wanting him before he went to Sheffield Wednesday but had completely forgot about him since then.

3 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A can remember wanting him before he went to Sheffield Wednesday but had completely forgot about him since then.

To be honest he could probably still to a job in the SPFL, but considering he's not played since November 2015 it could take him a good 8-10 weeks at least to get match sharp again.  If he has a decent second half to this season somewhere else I probably wouldn't be against bringing him in next summer.