Transfers

5 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Can't blame him tbf, his wages probably tripled.

While I agree that it wasn't the best career move for him, he's still only 29. Don't see Courtois going anywhere any time soon, but he might get a move elsewhere. Or end up like Hilario and be at the club for 8 year and make less than a season's worth of appearances. :lol:

Rumours of courtois going to Real in the summer.

5 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Stoke agree fee with West Brom for Saido Berahino. £10million up front, potentially rising to £15million.

Knocked back £25million for him only 6 months ago, laughable.

If Hughes can get him close to his best they have an excellent attack and are a pair of full backs short of a cracking squad for their level.

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

I can't remember Courtois ever being dropped. You could be right though.

I can vaguely remember Begovic being in goals when Liverpool beat them at home and thinking "he must be the number 1 now". 

I drank a lot last year though. 

On 24/06/2016 at 1:07 PM, Rfc52 said:

Coulibally signs for killie. Good signing for them. One I'm surprised we didn't offer a trial to. Was highly rated and still only 21 or 22

Killie have accepted bids of over a million for him. What a cracking bit of business that was. 

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Killie have accepted bids of over a million for him. What a cracking bit of business that was. 

Egypt but :anguish: 

We should go in for him now, I'm sure he'd rather stay and play his football here, Egyptian football is one of the very few setups worse than the Scottish game

14 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Egypt but :anguish: 

We should go in for him now, I'm sure he'd rather stay and play his football here, Egyptian football is one of the very few setups worse than the Scottish game

Apparently he wants to go to Egypt because it's closer to Italy where his family are based.

He's a talented player but he would never make it with us. He's far too selfish and far too flakey IMO.

2 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Signing Lescott has just sealed relegation for Sunderland and the sack for Moyes IMO.

Fighting to stay up and he's signing a guy who lasted 4 games into his last contract before his knees went and he was released.

Selling their best player and replacing him with a crocked hasbeen on a free?

The Martin Bain Effect is clearly in full swing.

Celtic doing their bit to help Aberdeen's fight for second place. 

Like they done with coming in for Scott Allen. But I still maintain that actually helped us as it took away their best player and left us an easy route to promotion

Its sickening how blatant it is yet if we bid money for a player we're scumbags and disrespectful. Fucking hate Scottish football and the stupidity of everyone involved in it 

21 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Apparently he wants to go to Egypt because it's closer to Italy where his family are based.

He's a talented player but he would never make it with us. He's far too selfish and far too flakey IMO.

Sounds like a piss poor excuse to me. Whats the difference in travelling time?