Transfers

PVA DEAL STILL ON

Crystal Palace remain in talks with Sunderland over a potential deal for Patrick van Aanholt, according to Sky sources.

It is understood that the Black Cats value the player at close to £12m and we are told that Sunderland need to sell before they can buy.

I like Arfield as well, good player. The only thing I'll say though is he's from down here and his whole family including him are massive taigs

Arfield started a band down here when he was younger then his brother took over when Arfield focussed on football, they're still going as well, pretty decent wee band called "The Begbies" - been to a few of their shows, bua of us went upto the Doghouse in Dundee when that was still open and it was mental

6 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I like Arfield as well, good player. The only thing I'll say though is he's from down here and his whole family including him are massive taigs

Arfield started a band down here when he was younger then his brother took over when Arfield focussed on football, they're still going as well, pretty decent wee band called "The Begbies" - been to a few of their shows, bua of us went upto the Doghouse in Dundee when that was still open and it was mental

Sounds horrific

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

@The Godfather

You're a Chelsea fan, can you explain this one? 

Begovic doesn't play as Chelsea are only in 2 competitions and he wants game time. I suppose it matters little who comes in as number 2 unless Cortious gets an injury.

No idea how the tims do it though :lol: That's another few million

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Not really a fan.

Begovic doesn't play as Chelsea are only in 2 competitions and he wants game time. I suppose it matters little who comes in as number 2 unless Cortious gets an injury.

No idea how the tims do it though :lol: That's another few million

Honestly man if they end up getting a few million from it when he joined them for free, we'll never hear the end of it. Chelsea could do much better

9 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Honestly man if they end up getting a few million from it when he joined them for free, we'll never hear the end of it. Chelsea could do much better

Chelsea tried to get Butland not long ago but he didn't want to sit on the bench. That's the issue not many keepers of decent quality want to not be playing and no one is replacing Tibo on recent form.

I'd expect Gordon to be a 3rd choice tbh but for the little he'd play it wont make a difference to Chelsea.