Transfers

Exactly, last year was the only realistic chance and they still blew it. Arsenal will comfortably get 4th next season IMO but still not equipped for a title challenge. If FFP works, they might have a chance but that's a big if.

That's exactly my feelings on them too.

For all his faults, Wenger has been a good enough manager to keep them in the top four without having to resort to spending the sort of money that Chelsea, Tottenham and even Liverpool have.

This Summer is the frist time that he has invested decent money on players in a while and I don't think it's going to backfire on him now.

If Liverpool are serious about getting into the top 4 then signing Allen, Borini and Williams is not the way to get you there.

Allen is an improvement on Henderson and Adam, Borini is an improvement on Carroll and Williams is a nice guy.

May not be top 4 quality, but it's a definite improvement. Rodgers knows what he's doing.

Allen is an improvement on Henderson and Adam, Borini is an improvement on Carroll and Williams is a nice guy.

May not be top 4 quality, but it's a definite improvement. Rodgers knows what he's doing.

I think Carroll has the potential to score more and has started to find a bit of form.

He is spending enough money to buy him better players. Just going back to Swansea for just decent players.

I think Carroll has the potential to score more and has started to find a bit of form.

He is spending enough money to buy him better players. Just going back to Swansea for just decent players.

He's bringing in players who play a system he wants to carry on at Liverpool.

Remember how well Swansea did last season playing Rodgers' football? If he can get Liverpool playing in a similar fashion (which I don't think will happen) they'll exceed expectations.

I don't think it will happen that way, but it's a sound business plan by Rodgers.

He's bringing in players who play a system he wants to carry on at Liverpool.

Remember how well Swansea did last season playing Rodgers' football? If he can get Liverpool playing in a similar fashion (which I don't think will happen) they'll exceed expectations.

I don't think it will happen that way, but it's a sound business plan by Rodgers.

There you go.

They won't get near top 4. No higher than 6th and I hope Newcastle continue on from last season.