Transfers

Really?

I thought Celik went back to GAIS after leaving us, must have been a short term contract.

I checked wiki after you posted about Wiess to see about Pescara and he's listed in their squad, says he only signed an 8 month contract with GAIS. Imagine the two of them on each wing :drool:

I checked wiki after you posted about Wiess to see about Pescara and he's listed in their squad, says he only signed an 8 month contract with GAIS. Imagine the two of them on each wing :drool:

I'm guessing Pescara are in Serie A now if they are attracting players like Weiss and Celik?

ESPN Soccernet ‏@ESPNSoccernet

A West Ham source has told ESPN: "Sadly, it is true, we have conceded defeat in trying to sign Andy Carroll." #whufc #lfc

ESPN Soccernet ‏@ESPNSoccernet

A Newcastle United source has told ESPN: "Sadly, it is true, we just signed Andy Carroll." #nufc#lfc

Arsenal considering a loan offer for Bartley. Feel sorry for him as he was hoping for a chance in the first team and I'm sure he's been in pre season with them!

He's not good enough to play for Arsenal.

He'll be one of those prospects who is loaned out countless times and ends up making a permanent move to a team like Peterborough never to be heard from again.

He's not good enough to play for Arsenal.

He'll be one of those prospects who is loaned out countless times and ends up making a permanent move to a team like Peterborough never to be heard from again.

Spot on!

Championship is his level.

Cazorla should be a great signing for Arsenal but Sahin is a very shrewd loan signing. He'll fit right into that Arsenal midfield.

Hopefully he recaptures his Dortmund form.

Not really seen a lot Sahin to be honest but Cazorla for £13.9m is awesome. If Arsenal don't have injuries, they are going to have a ridiculous abundance of midfielders.

Not really seen a lot Sahin to be honest but Cazorla for £13.9m is awesome. If Arsenal don't have injuries, they are going to have a ridiculous abundance of midfielders.

Sahin was really impressive before he left for Madrid last year. Although Dortmund have got by alright without him.

Cazorla is a belter of a signing. Hopefully Wilshire makes it back to full fitness and starts having an impact again, although we probably won't see the best of him 'til next season now.