Transfers

I wonder who else Chelsea will sign, I reckon Roman will splash the ££ again. He'll probably be even hungrier to win the CL.

Hulk and GVDW seem to be close to signing deals.

If they get those 3 then they would be happy I reckon.

Really?! That would be a more than decent Summer for them.

Yeah mate, Hulk has already agreed personal terms so it’s just agreeing a price with Porto that’s holding things up, while GVDW seems likely to arrive soon. There must be some amount of money freed up by Drogba, Bossingwa, Kalou and a few others who are supposedly leaving soon. (Malouda and Essien).

Marin

De Bruyne

Hazard

Hulk

GVDW

That would be some statement from Roman.

Yeah mate, Hulk has already agreed personal terms so it’s just agreeing a price with Porto that’s holding things up, while GVDW seems likely to arrive soon. There must be some amount of money freed up by Drogba, Bossingwa, Kalou and a few others who are supposedly leaving soon. (Malouda and Essien).

Marin

De Bruyne

Hazard

Hulk

GVDW

That would be some statement from Roman.

They got a good deal with Marin too. That'll be four Belgian's at Chelsea who would probably all start in that international side.

De Bruyne, Lukaku, Hazard & Courtois.

They got a good deal with Marin too. That'll be four Belgian's at Chelsea who would probably all start in that international side.

De Bruyne, Lukaku, Hazard & Courtois.

Yeah that’s a good point. They are tipped to be a good side in a few years with those players (Belgium).

Not really seen much of Lukaku since he came to Chelsea, think they plan to send him on loan next season, they tried in January but he couldn’t due to playing for 3 clubs rule or something like that.

I think they need Hulk badly or at least someone like that as if Torres is having troubles again there is no Plan B or Plan A as it were with Drogba gone.

If Chelsea get they 3 then that would be a ridiculous amount of exciting young talent. Excellent signings if true.

Although Chelsea do need a new CB aswell IMO.

I'm not too sure although if Terry is banned after his trial they could need cover.

They have Luiz, Cahill, Ivanovic and Hutchision.

Yeah that’s a good point. They are tipped to be a good side in a few years with those players (Belgium).

Not really seen much of Lukaku since he came to Chelsea, think they plan to send him on loan next season, they tried in January but he couldn’t due to playing for 3 clubs rule or something like that.

I think they need Hulk badly or at least someone like that as if Torres is having troubles again there is no Plan B or Plan A as it were with Drogba gone.

Yeah I'm a bit gutted they just missed out on the Euros. I reckon they'll beat England to be honest.

Stoke he was supposed to go to I think? Not sure who he'll go to but does need game time, might be guaranteed some at Chelsea if they only bring in one new striker.

True, I also think Sturridge might go too.

Yeah I'm a bit gutted they just missed out on the Euros. I reckon they'll beat England to be honest.

Stoke he was supposed to go to I think? Not sure who he'll go to but does need game time, might be guaranteed some at Chelsea if they only bring in one new striker.

True, I also think Sturridge might go too.

I'd say so especially if Hulk does come in as he has already said he does not want to play in the wing and I can't see him wanting to stay if he cant play every week.

I'd say so especially if Hulk does come in as he has already said he does not want to play in the wing and I can't see him wanting to stay if he cant play every week.

Hope he leaves and can't find a Club. Love him on FM as I signed him on a free for Rangers, but can't stand his greed on the pitch.

Hope he leaves and can't find a Club. Love him on FM as I signed him on a free for Rangers, but can't stand his greed on the pitch.

It’s terrible aint it?

Watching him at Chelsea last season was horrible, he does the hard bit’s and gets in good positions and instead of crossing or making a killer pass he tried to shoot from all angles and beat another man before taking the shot….so frustrating. He could be a very good player but seems stubborn