Transfers

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Bayern Munich have signed Croatia winger Ivan Perisic on a one-year loan from Italian club Inter Milan.

Poor signing for them

They have really fucked it in recent years imo. Had the chance to push the boat out a couple of years ago and solidify themselves as a top 3 European club but have slowly regressed into mediocrity with not spending big enough, a poor management appointment and average signings. Shame really. Bayern under Guardiola and especially Heynckes were a fantastic team, genuinely one of the best teams I've seen

I mean obviously they're still huge and one of the best, but missed opportunities imo. Can see them finally losing the league to Dortmund this season

On 13/08/2019 at 13:04, Broxi said:

Poor signing for them

They have really fucked it in recent years imo. Had the chance to push the boat out a couple of years ago and solidify themselves as a top 3 European club but have slowly regressed into mediocrity with not spending big enough, a poor management appointment and average signings. Shame really. Bayern under Guardiola and especially Heynckes were a fantastic team, genuinely one of the best teams I've seen

I mean obviously they're still huge and one of the best, but missed opportunities imo. Can see them finally losing the league to Dortmund this season

Hasan Salihamidzic has been terrible as Sporting Director. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Was always a shocking signing. Stated at the time him and Dembele were overpriced and Liverpool would be better off without Coutinho and could use the money to be stronger.

Over £250m on him and Dembele. President/decision maker should be sacked.

Crazy thing is they are now trying to get an older lazier injury prone Neymar back for what will probably be more cash than they blew on the other two donkeys.........

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Was always a shocking signing. Stated at the time him and Dembele were massively overpriced and Liverpool would be better off without Coutinho and could use the money to be stronger.

Over £250m on him and Dembele. President/decision maker should be sacked.

18 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Can't see Bayern spending that on him after a year.

Just waiting for Sane to be fit again i think. Normally Bayern have 2 year loans, the fact this is only 1 year shows Coutinho is a stop gap for Bayern

Bayern Munich are a fucking shambles. Cunts giving it big last year how they were saving up all their money for a massive rebuild this year. Got off to a good start by sharpening up their defence and then it dropped off a cliff. Perisic and Coutinho won't get them past the CL 1/4 finals.