Transfers

21 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Behave what? It’s not 2005. 25 million is not a big fee anymore.

Brighton paid over 20 million for a centre half from the championship last Summer. Bournemouth paid 20 million for Dominic Solanke. Aston Villa paid 25 million for Tyrone Mings.

In 2020, 25 million for Hojbjerg isn’t a lot of money considering he is only 24, he’s come on leaps and bounds at Southampton and how highly rated he is by people like Guardiola. Google Guardiola and Hjobjerg and you will see what he thought of him a few years back and what he believes his potential is. At that price, all the big clubs should be circling the wagon. 

Spurs.

14 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Spurs.

Don’t think that would be a good move for him tbh. Think he would be better at a team who play more expansive football than what Mourinho serves up, although saying that I think Mourinho (who I love)  will leave Spurs next season anyway. It’s never felt like the right fit for either party.

4 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Don’t think that would be a good move for him tbh. Think he would be better at a team who play more expansive football than what Mourinho serves up, although saying that I think Mourinho (who I love)  will leave Spurs next season anyway. It’s never felt like the right fit for either party.

Mourinho seems to like being in England but if he leaves Spurs then he’s running out of jobs in England that he’d consider to be at his level 

6 hours ago, WizardWalters said:

That would be a blue chip signing to say Everton are serious about building a team. He is a tremendous striker.

Read an article the other day about how players like him and Insigne are gods over there to their fans.

Cant see why they’d want to leave that to become unproven in the EPL, it’s very rarely you see top Italian players make that kind of move