Transfers

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

102 league goals in 141 games for Lazio is incredible.

27 in 47 for Torino.

Was only about 1 in 3 at Dortmund in all comps but his numbers are unreal in Italy.

Sky Sports are a joke these days, league is still on. Scored and had an assist tonight.

He’s a fantastic striker man. Fuck knows why dortmund punted him, to replace him with Alcacer 😂

38 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

He’s a fantastic striker man. Fuck knows why dortmund punted him, to replace him with Alcacer 😂

Because they tried Aubameyang upfront and he scored more. Immobile was terrible at Dortmund. 

I think they are overpaying for Ake but that’s just how the market works in England now. He’ll certainly give them options but when they already have Laporte as a left sided centre half he isn’t going to play as much as he should be considering his age and the fee. 

Can play in a two, can play in a three, can play at left back and could probably play in midfield too if they were in a pinch.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Practically replacing Ozil with Coutinho. Although the former will probably see out his final year sitting on his arse and latter will give a bit more productivity over a season.

Liverpool had decent attack options, including Coutinho, but did the best thing possible and sold him and sorted out key areas in the GK and defenders. Coutinho when injured at Liverpool was hardly missed, win ratio was pretty strong.

Arsenal need to sort out the back 4 and midfield.

I think they will lose Auba too and replacing him will be near on impossible.

I’m really interested to see what Arteta does. He’s had a few ups and downs but on the whole I’ve liked what I’ve seen from him so far but he has a massive job on his hands.

Leicester supposedly wanting to sign Trincao from Barcelona before he's even went there for £45m which would already be a big profit for Barca. 

I was really impressed with Trincao when he played against us, definitely the best player on the park.