Transfers

I'd agree but if he scores the goals that keep them up then I suppose it won't matter much given the amount of money they'll receive. Certainly could have got better value for money elsewhere though.

Definitely, will be interesting to see how he does.

I don't think a striker is a priority for Southampton though, they have Lambert and Sharp who I believe will be able to make the step up, obviously they will need more than 2 goalscorers but as you said they could have got better value for money.

I think they should be looking to improve their defence before anything, Hooiveld etc in the Premiership could be dodgy.

Definitely, will be interesting to see how he does.

I don't think a striker is a priority for Southampton though, they have Lambert and Sharp who I believe will be able to make the step up, obviously they will need more than 2 goalscorers but as you said they could have got better value for money.

I think they should be looking to improve their defence before anything, Hooiveld etc in the Premiership could be dodgy.

They've got money to spend as they're owned by the estate of Markus Liebherr, businessman who was worth about £3b before he died, so I think they'll do plenty more business.

Hooiveld and Danny Fox :anguish:

They've got money to spend as they're owned by the estate of Markus Liebherr, businessman who was worth about £3b before he died, so I think they'll do plenty more business.

Hooiveld and Danny Fox :anguish:

I think I read in the paper that Huddersfield would accept around £5m for Rhodes. Would have been a better and cheaper option than Rodriguez.

If the rumours are true about Yakubu activating the £1m release clause in his contract then he'd be a cracking signing for any midtable or lower Premier League team.

He would be a fantastic buy for somebody like Sunderland.

Infanct, for a million quid I think somebody like Tottenham or Newcastke should probably be in for him too.