Transfers

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

I think Bale will be a class signing for Spurs

Might not have been great the past year or two but I bet that's partly down to a lack of motivation (which he will definitely have now).

Think he is still better than anything they've got in the positions he can play in so it's a good signing for them.

Thiago signing for Liverpool is a bigger signing for me though.

10 hours ago, peter huistra said:

Spurs are lucky bastards getting Bale back

Are they really though?

Fairly injury prone player who’s barely kicked a ball in two years, is into his 30’s now and is weeks away from match fitness.

On paper it’s unquestionable a great signing but I’m not entirely convinced tbh.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Are they really though?

Fairly injury prone player who’s barely kicked a ball in two years, is into his 30’s now and is weeks away from match fitness.

On paper it’s unquestionable a great signing but I’m not entirely convinced tbh.

You'd have been mistaken this week for thinking they signed God. 

Did anyone else see the two idiots who actually carted a bale of hay up to their stadium?. FFS.

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Are they really though?

How successful it is remains to be seen, but Bale in that Spurs team is a whole different proposition for the team defending against them. 

Even close to his best, Bale-Kane-Son is amongst the best frontline in the league.

9 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

How successful it is remains to be seen, but Bale in that Spurs team is a whole different proposition for the team defending against them. 

Even close to his best, Bale-Kane-Son is amongst the best frontline in the league.

Kane’s finished 

6 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Are they really though?

Basically been on holiday should be refreshed, obviously take him a number of weeks to get up to speed but I think he will have a big impact on Tottenham's season depending on how they use him. 

It's exciting having Bale back in the prem so I hope he plays some good stuff , spurs have a really strong Team with a fit Bale they could actually win something. 

• Clemdog changed the title to Transfers
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Be a canter for him if he stays fit though mate

He scored 17 last year n 18 the year before, doesn’t help my case they’ve just got bale but aye a was pished when a made the bet 😂 

it’s only a Bruce Jenner