15 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Gonna be hard to find someone willing to pay his £400k a week :lol:

"In December 2015, former Liverpool player Steven Gerrard hailed Ramsey as "the best attacking midfielder in the Premier League"."

Think he's willing to take a drop of around £375k per week to come play in a backwater of a league? ;)

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Godfather

• simplythebest

• G.E.C.

• King_gazza

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wolves are interested in my Chinese cousin

Struggling to piece together Kirk's transfer news.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, frenv said:

"former Liverpool player Steven Gerrard hailed Ramsey as "the best attacking midfielder in the Premier League""

Think he's willing to take a drop of around £375k per week to come play in a backwater of a league? ;)

Juve paying 95% of his wages 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Astounding, but true.

i think he ran his contract down so that he could get more wages due to the lack of transfer fee. Don’t think even he expected Juve to come in wae that type of offer though 😂

A free transfer but 20m for a year is laughable. Probably get it back from those clowns PSG.

born a blue nose likes this
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

A free transfer but 20m for a year is laughable. Probably get it back from those clowns PSG.

It depends how you look at it, a reckon at the time he was better or at least on par with that Ox and he was signed for 42 million, so you could say they are getting a 42 million player for 2 years with out paying wages.

fucking mental regardless n fuck knows why I’m even justifying it in any way shape or form 😂

johanhentze and Rangers_no1 like this
7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

It depends how you look at it, a reckon at the time he was better or at least on par with that Ox and he was signed for 42 million, so you could say they are getting a 42 million player for 2 years with out paying wages.

fucking mental regardless n fuck knows why I’m even justifying it in any way shape or form 😂

:lol: