Leggo sort of on the ball today.

ray

Well let's hope we have the balls to take them on then.

Also as I said I was only 8 or 9 at the time so not sure of the details of the case had a look around the on lawnet site which gave the details in a short article.

Bosman also wasn't the first to try the ruling either it was a Newcastle player who eventually moved to Arsenal.

Why do you think it is called the Bosman ruling ?

I honestly don't know.

This whole 'bringing the game into disrepute' stuff could fall foul of EU legislation because it is too vague.

But, you really need a top QC who is not emotionally involved. And even then it could be high risk.

The problem with that is vague can still be punished however its worded also I was indeed the impression they needed to prove beyond all doubt that we are guilty as well not having any room for error.

The problem with that is vague can still be punished however its worded also I was indeed the impression they needed to prove beyond all doubt that we are guilty as well not having any room for error.

I don't think the SFA are held to the same standard of evidence as a proper court.