The Saturdays girls in Gers top and only You

JamieG54

Maybe thats not all he had on his hands. I would.

Hes a twist for ye, if you were doing them what would be worse.

A: Having a picture of you in the top during the activities but being able to prove it was you OR

B: not having a pic to prOve the deeds were done?

"A" would be worst, pictured wi a bheggars top on would never be lived down.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why there's no pics in this thread is beyond me

Marco they are all dreaming pics aint needed - (any going though are appreciated)

I thought i was the only nut job on here tried but this thread has made me think twice .

deluded and fantasism :rolleyes::lol:

I've had more women than I can remember but I'd never lower myself to wear that shit. I've had mates from London clubbing together £300 which I could have as long as I put a septic top on. I told them to fuck themselves.

I've got an uncle in canada who's a jump the dyke and he tried to make a bet with me over an old firm game where the loser had to wear the oppositions top. I told him to fuck himself.

I'd never repeat never put that shite on my back. In my opinion anyone who says they would isn't a true bluenose.

christ sake man its a bit of clothing, if a guy was holding a gun to your head and said if you don't put this on ad blow your head off and kill your family, doesn't mean you don't still hate them :lol: im sorry but to plough into mollie frankie and una and wear the full kit, obviously with a gers top underneath :uk: