Wednesday 8pm on BBC1

BAP1872

The Documentary that Murray tried to stop.

Don't know if this has been posted or not but basically it's about the run-up to CW's takeover. Reported by Mark Daly. More shit for us to absorb but here is hoping we find out just how influential TSB were in the takeover.

Wednesday 8pm on BBC1

Rangers - The Men Who Sold The Jerseys

whilst i hate the bbc coughing up shit on our club, we must remember it is all history - we have new owners now so whilst watching to programme with interest, we must also look forward to the future :)

Its the bbc remember, they dont let the truth get in the way of a good documentary

Were you saying that when the truth came out on Whyte, or were you one of those who let your hatred of the BBC allow Whyte to get even more time to cause us damage?

Were you saying that when the truth came out on Whyte, or were you one of those who let your hatred of the BBC allow Whyte to get even more time to cause us damage?

Im not so sure the truth did come out about Whyte. I dont particularly hate the BBC, all the media in Scotland seem to love getting any negative story which they can. Its true we have provided more ammo than we should have. It would be nice to see some balanced reporting, without the slant that seems to be present in virtually every news story I have seen/read for many years.

Hopefully theres some jail time for the bastards that put us through the hell that has been this season.

The main protagonist will never get the jail.........I'd be surprised if he even lost his knighthood, the bastard.

whilst i hate the bbc coughing up shit on our club, we must remember it is all history - we have new owners now so whilst watching to programme with interest, we must also look forward to the future :)

Were not out the water yet. Still in administration, and White still owns us. Looking better now though.

The problem with the BBC is that we know they are more than capable of putting an anti-Rangers spin on everything. So this devalues any investigative reporting - no matter how accurate - in the eyes of many fans before it even happens.

The BBC have really done themselves a disservice by letting slip their traditional impartiality. For many, they are now no better than Sky or STV and, possibly, less trustworthy.

IF it portrays the club as a victim of Murray and Whyte it may help us with public opinion and really show how the SFA are in fact punishing the club for the actions of individuals,like charging a bank for being robbed