Aberdeen

Seriously their obsession with us is getting even bigger, more obsessed with us than septic!

It's like they try and act like their our biggest rivals but I personally don't give a fuck about then.

I fucking hate the sheep shagging cunts but does anyone here actually feel threatened by them? :lol:

Many of their fans seem to think we find them as a threat :lol: :lol: doh

"I personally don't give a fuck about then." then you say "I fucking hate the sheep shagging cunts" :craphead: Slightly contradictory.

Read what I said after it "but does anyone actually feel threatened by them?" which is implying I don't care about them in the way they think we do..

You don't have to feel threatened by a team to give a fuck about them.

Well yes of course I hate them but the fact that their fans think that Rangers and Aberdeen are biggest rivals is a joke, they only wish that was the case, I hate the club and its shit fans, but when it comes to footballing matters their nothing and i couldnt care less

Aberdeen don't really bother me and neither do the other diddy clubs !

I suppose we come on to their radar because they are a small club really with a small fanbase.

They are way more obsessed with us than any of the other diddy teams.

Suppose you have to feel sorry for them, must be tough knowing they will never in a million years match The Rangers :uk:

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

They are way more obsessed with us than any of the other diddy teams.

Suppose you have to feel sorry for them, must be tough knowing they will never in a million years match The Rangers :uk:

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Yep,what i find puzzling is their obsession with us too.

Maybe one day they might win some highland game trophy or something.

Any Rangers fan that says they don't give a fuck about the sheepshaggers is a liar IMO, I absolutely despise the cunts with a passion.

Aye thats what in trying to say, i fucking hate the inbred bastards but FOOTBALLING wise, I just see them as another diddy spl team, yet their supporters seem to think we are threatened by them.