Congratulations Chelsea

dazbo84

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can't stand this anti football pish, everyone was slagging walter off for playing one up front even our own fans at times, i think you will find it hard to find any top european team that goes two up top now, christ barcelona go with no out and out strikers atall, you play to your strengths and chelsea did that, i was celebrating those challenges and last stitch blocks as much as i would goal scoring chances. fine art tackling, blue is the colour :praise:

Rangers and Chelsea fans have a connection for decades. Long before the Barca fannys where even born.

Singing the sash in the shed was a weekly occurrence.

If this thread irritates anyone, the leave it. And leave the celebrating for the men.

:uk:

People comparing our run in 2008 to Chelsea last night need a reality check,Rangers in 2008 had a team on a shoestring budget compared to most others on the continent,well most big teams anyway.Chelsea are bankrolled by a billionaire who has spent big money and even he in the cold light of day must be a wee bit annoyed at just how much they were outplayed last night by a team who lost the German cup final 5-2 last week and Bayern Munichs team very probably cost a lot less than Chelsea's.

Rangers and Chelsea fans have a connection for decades. Long before the Barca fannys where even born.

Singing the sash in the shed was a weekly occurrence.

If this thread irritates anyone, the leave it. And leave the celebrating for the men.

:uk:

Why are you fishing lying ?

[quote name='Der Hammer' timestamp='1337507735' post='1060060296' even he in the cold light of day must be a wee bit annoyed at just how much they were outplayed last night by a team who lost the German cup final 5-2 last week and Bayern Munichs team very probably cost a lot less than Chelsea's.

Aye, bet they are gutted.... :lol:

Auld Winston knew a thing or three/

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

And pump them oan thir ain midden. :uk: :uk: :uk:

After Chelsea doing the impossible last night. It just drums home to me, we'll never ever achieve that feet and that's why I can't buy into this celebrating another teams victory.

It's a crying shame that a club our size hasn't won this trophy. While the likes of Chelsea has. :disappointment: