Congratulations Chelsea

dazbo84

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say congratulations to Chelsea but also need to temper that with the fact that the likes of Chelsea and Manchester City illustrate everything that is wrong with the game today.They have both essentially bought their success to the ruination of the game for supporters of regular teams.

Anyway we have another problem here at West Brom.Our last manager is now the manager of England and the one before has won the Champion's League.Who do we get?

After Chelsea doing the impossible last night. It just drums home to me, we'll never ever achieve that feet and that's why I can't buy into this celebrating another teams victory.

It's a crying shame that a club our size hasn't won this trophy. While the likes of Chelsea has. :disappointment:

nothing is impossible my friend, obviously not in this situation but do you remember a while ago when both monaco and porto competed the final? two huge underdogs, we are the biggest team in scotland and if the champions league actually returns to the CHAMPIONS league instead of half of england spain germany and italy, you never know what the future holds. after all have you not heard the middle eastern trillion-air part of greens consortium ?? :sherlock:

Have to say congratulations to Chelsea but also need to temper that with the fact that the likes of Chelsea and Manchester City illustrate everything that is wrong with the game today.They have both essentially bought their success to the ruination of the game for supporters of regular teams.

Anyway we have another problem here at West Brom.Our last manager is now the manager of England and the one before has won the Champion's League.Who do we get?

Yeah, because before the money men came in the boing boingers were such giants of the game.

nothing is impossible my friend, obviously not in this situation but do you remember a while ago when both monaco and porto competed the final? two huge underdogs, we are the biggest team in scotland and if the champions league actually returns to the CHAMPIONS league instead of half of england spain germany and italy, you never know what the future holds. after all have you not heard the middle eastern trillion-air part of greens consortium ?? :sherlock:

As long as were in this back water league called the SPL. We have no chance. UEFA wont change the format to Champions only.

Europa league is our only outside chance of future European glory. It's sad but true.

i hear steve keane is available... :craphead:

i hear steve keane is available... :craphead:

If that stat is right the German shot to on target is shocking.

Actually was 34 shots on target for Bayern, not 43 (just to but annoying and pedantic. Doesn't alter the fact that they were pish poor & well deserved to lose if they could only convert one of those chances. Hell, even I could do that and I'm hard put to hit a barn door from a meter away! :P ).

Yeah, because before the money men came in the boing boingers were such giants of the game.

At least we're in profit;solvent.Of course you lot don't understand the concept.The sooner you lot are put out of 'business' the better.As a UK tax payer, when do we get our money?Probably never.

Whilst we're at it, when do you lot get independence? The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.

Ginger haired,sweaties-stereotypical I know-but if the cap fits and all that.

Losers.

Terrible result for football, the worst of the last four wins the competition! Only ones pleased would be Chelsea fans and those who look for some connection just like the tims do. Having said that if Wattie's tactics had worked in 2008 would I have complained ? Of course not,

At least we're in profit;solvent.Of course you lot don't understand the concept.The sooner you lot are put out of 'business' the better.As a UK tax payer, when do we get our money?Probably never.

Whilst we're at it, when do you lot get independence? The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.

Losers.

Who's this guy? :lol:

At the end of the day...What team WOULD go to Bayern and win the Champions League there after knocking out Barca over 2 legs ?

Not even Barca could go to Bayern and be sure of getting even a draw.

Bayern beat Man City there 2-0 and city were on the backfoot the whole game.

Chelsea played to their strengths....be it defensively, but they dug deep and won the thing.

Bayern blew it ! their fault.

congrats Chelsea.

Great result but going forward Chelsea with all their resources shouldn't be totally on the backfoot against anyone. 6th place is a disaster too. For all the money spent, Chelsea are in a strange position of being CL winners but with a poor squad. Having Bertrand and Kalou as the wide players in their system last night is just bizarre. They really, really need about 4 or 5 world class players to go straight into the XI.

How much did the Chelsea starting XI last night cost?

Losers.

<cr>

Why the fuck are you on our forum exactly ? I'm a bit confused by it.

Well, obviously, why the fuck would he stay at West Brom fuck sake ? :lol: