Congratulations Chelsea

dazbo84

At least we're in profit;solvent.Of course you lot don't understand the concept.The sooner you lot are put out of 'business' the better.As a UK tax payer, when do we get our money?Probably never.

Whilst we're at it, when do you lot get independence? The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.

Ginger haired,sweaties-stereotypical I know-but if the cap fits and all that.

Losers.

You disgusting little KUNT.

He was probably bullied or something for being a :wanker: when he came to Glasgow !

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to pick Manchester United

And for all their resources, they were totally outclassed by 10th place Bilbao in Europe, not to mention dumped out by Basel in the CL?

Surely it's better to ride your luck like Chelsea and win a tournament, instead of being embarrassed in both European cups? Chelsea were far more involved in the match last night than Man Utd were against bilbao, those sides were just totally mismatched in quality.

At least we're in profit;solvent.Of course you lot don't understand the concept.The sooner you lot are put out of 'business' the better.As a UK tax payer, when do we get our money?Probably never.

Whilst we're at it, when do you lot get independence? The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.

Losers.

It's always the same with supporters of diddy clubs. Wee man mentality - envy is the only currency.

Your concern for the 'UK tax payer' is immense :lol:

Losers.

Ah well, At least next year West Brom will win the FA or League Cup.

:lol:

Aye Right.

Have to say congratulations to Chelsea but also need to temper that with the fact that the likes of Chelsea and Manchester City illustrate everything that is wrong with the game today.They have both essentially bought their success to the ruination of the game for supporters of regular teams.

Anyway we have another problem here at West Brom.Our last manager is now the manager of England and the one before has won the Champion's League.Who do we get?

Why do you post on here? :anguish:

And for me, wee irrelevant shite little sides like West Brom are everything that is wrong with English football. The premiership is awash with terrible sides playing dire football who make no attempt to amount to anything. More concerned with just staying out of the bottom 3 than anything else. Your side are horrific.

Losers.

It's very easy to stay in profit when you are a pish mid table club that strive to nothing, reaping the rewards of the big TV deal that the big clubs have earned for you.

Losers.

Fuck off dick head.

And I'm English, you Brummy fud

Thats cos your a tartan army anti-english fuckwit. Or a taig.

i hate chelsea because of the way they bought their success!! doesn't mean i'm a 'tartan army, anti-english fuckwit or taig' as you so eloquently put it. so why do you think this person is?? dickhead!!

Losers.

Get to fuck :lol:

"As a UK tax payer, when do we get our money?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

i hate chelsea because of the way they bought their success!! doesn't mean i'm a 'tartan army, anti-english fuckwit or taig' as you so eloquently put it. so why do you think this person is?? dickhead!!

I answered that way due to a comment he made on another thread, prick.

I answered that way due to a comment he made on another thread, prick.

you implied that because he hates chelsea he is either anti english or a taig!! check the post you dimwitted fuck!!

Every team buys there success. Man utd, Real Madrid, Arsenal when the were winning titles, Barcalona, Malaga, PSG, even us.

you implied that because he hates chelsea he is either anti english or a taig!! check the post you dimwitted fuck!!

Ooh keyboard hardman. I implied fuck all. I'm stating hes an snp anti english tit. Who the fuck are you, his boyfriend?

Ooh keyboard hardman. I implied fuck all. I'm stating hes an snp anti english tit. Who the fuck are you, his boyfriend?

keyboard hardman?? get a grip fs!! you did indeed imply this because he hates chelsea. just because i agree with him doesn't mean i'm his 'boyfriend' ya clown.