Congratulations Chelsea

dazbo84

keyboard hardman?? get a grip fs!! you did indeed imply this because he hates chelsea. just because i agree with him doesn't mean i'm his 'boyfriend' ya clown.

Read my post stupid. I did not fucken imply, I fucken stated.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have actually got to laugh at people saying football is about entertainment and slagging off chelsea, football was founded as a sport to be competetive to compete with teams to win. its about success and failure, its only now about entertainment after all the tv money etc which has ruined the game and after the upper class are the only ones who can actually afford every frigging game(exaggerated but you get my drift). football is all about success and thats what every team strives for, well done chelsea

Read my post stupid. I did not fucken imply, I fucken stated.

so by your 'statement' everybody who hates chelsea is anti english or a taig!! stupid ignorant little man!!

Terrible result for football, the worst of the last four wins the competition! ....

Yes, it was shitty football, but do the ends justify the means ?

They held out for penalties and history will show their name on the cup.

The only way to stop games like this would be to widen the goals.

Which they probably should have done in the year 2000 to make a fresh start.

But as it is, parking the bus can win games, and it ain't going to end anytime soon.

At least we're in profit;solvent.Of course you lot don't understand the concept.The sooner you lot are put out of 'business' the better.As a UK tax payer, when do we get our money?Probably never.

Whilst we're at it, when do you lot get independence? The sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.

Ginger haired,sweaties-stereotypical I know-but if the cap fits and all that.

Losers.

From someone who supports a shitey wee team. Why are you even on this forum? You do realise its for RANGERS fans.

so by your 'statement' everybody who hates chelsea is anti english or a taig!! stupid ignorant little man!!

I give up.... read "the republicans have taken over scotland" and youll see why i aimed the post at your boyfriend. :wanker: