Pre season games at Ibrox

8watp8

Not sure if its already been mentioned but we need to choose these wisely as there is a chance to sell out ibrox for some much needed cash, chelsea at home would be great and no doubt a sell out, i'm sure they would come again, their players have already stated before that they loved playing here. Hamburg too, i know its predictable teams but these are the sort of teams that would sell tickets.

Has anything been mentioned/thought about yet or is it too soon in our situation?

Not sure if its already been mentioned but we need to choose these wisely as there is a chance to sell out ibrox for some much needed cash, chelsea at home would be great and no doubt a sell out, i'm sure they would come again, their players have already stated before that they loved playing here. Hamburg too, i know its predictable teams but these are the sort of teams that would sell tickets.

Has anything been mentioned/thought about yet or is it too soon in our situation?

I wouldn't have minded a trip to the bridge.

Get Arsenal up here with Hamburg

normally i would agree with you mate, would love a trip down there and we would bring thousands to have a party but in our situation we could certainly do with 50,000 in ibrox to make some money

I think the game in Hamburg proved a lot about the "links" we have. No doubt some of the Germans like us and vice versa, but its a link that is vastly over rated

I can make summer games so will attend any friendlies this summer. Will be taking some English mates with me so want to show them a good atmosphere, either Chelsea, Hamburg or Linfield for me. Hopefully though I can make first game of the season to show them the Ibrox roar.

Since we finished second why don't we have a challenge against the best seconds in Europe?

Sounds crappy, I admit, but can you imagine Ibrox hosting Barca, Man Utd, AC Milan, Feyenoord, PSG, Benfica and Bayern? Who the f*ck needs the Champions League when you could have a competition like that over a week?

Due to the fact that I support Rangers and take no more than a passing interest in any other team.

We all support Rangers................always have been 100% behind the team and always will be 21.gif Just a very happy Bear and a bigger smile just now at the thought of Charles Green turning our club around, and taking the next step along the road to more successsmiley-gen014.gif