Add an image to your signature

l4dyh4wk

How to add a signature image that has been made for you to your profile

1. Copy the image link - either right click on the image and 'copy image link' or copy the direct link you were given.. make sure you don't just highlink the 'shortened' link from the forum thread.. actually click on it and copy it from the browser address bar

2. Click on your name, top right of the screen and choose 'My Settings'

3. On the settings page, click on 'Profile'

4. Then click on 'Change Signature'

5. Click the 'Add Image' button

6. Paste the image link into the 'Image URL' box

7. Click 'Insert Image'

8. Finally, scroll down and click the 'Save Changes' button

Signature-How-To.png

Note: you can centre the image if you like by selecting all of the IMG tags and the link (as you would text) and clicking the align centre button

Such a well explained guide for something so simple, the number of people that don't know how to do it baffles me. (tu):lol:

I think for a lot of people who haven't had any coding experience, bb code sometimes needs a little explaining.. personally I do the tags manually, but the buttons are there to make it easier shrug.. and maybe people will be able to use images better in their thread posts too as a result

I think for a lot of people who haven't had any coding experience, bb code sometimes needs a little explaining.. personally I do the tags manually, but the buttons are there to make it easier shrug.. and maybe people will be able to use images better in their thread posts too as a result

and help stop some attempts we've had at people taking about 5 posts to get it right. :sherlock:

• 2 years later...