Transfer Embargo Legal?

geronimoo

The court will see that as two sides of the same coin

Not allowing to register = restriction of trade

Is this some cryptic psychological type of fuckin anagram mate I don't have a fuckin clue what you're taking to post this....

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Can the trust afford the legal fees

2. The ban is not restricting people i.e players from work, its stopping us from buying

3. Have the QCs arguing against ban said anything outwith meeting

Is this some cryptic psychological type of fuckin anagram mate I don't have a fuckin clue what you're taking to post this....

I couldnt give a fuck if you are confused

As long as I know.

Seems you dont like it up you

Or maybe you do :crabflute:

Goodnight

1. Can the trust afford the legal fees

2. The ban is not restricting people i.e players from work, its stopping us from buying

3. Have the QCs arguing against ban said anything outwith meeting

Point 2; it is restricting people from work.. If Gattuso wants to sign he can't because he's been restricted from signing to work!

Point 2; it is restricting people from work.. If Gattuso wants to sign he can't because he's been restricted from signing to work!

No way would any court or employment tribunel concur with you. Only argument is, was it just? and the CAS dont usually go against governing bodies

No way would any court or employment tribunel concur with you. Only argument is, was it just? and the CAS dont usually go against governing bodies

You tell us, was it just ? or a massive own goal by a shithead sfa who think they are above the law.

Maybe you're right...but that doesn't make it right !

What makes you say that any court wouldn't agree?..is it wrong if you want a job but can't get it because the potential employer is banned from employing new staff...tell me an instance where you've heard this before?

If we sign a player and he is not allowed to earn a win bonus, then I believe he can take it to the big court right away

Big court can close the whole lot down until it is resolved

In that case couldn't he also sue the club if the manager didn't pick him?

On a similar note, I think we would be able to make a decent legal challenge against the ten point administration penalty. The whole point of going into administration is that it's a legal way to get your house in order financially. However, the loss of points means there's a chance you lose out on prize money for finishing lower down the league, which just damages matters further.

Important to add that this is just a general thought applying to all clubs in administration, not just ourselves.

It's not compulsory for us to be a member of the SFA, but when we signed up, we had to tick the box which said that we agreed to the terms and conditions of membership. It's no different to joining a gym or the RAC.

Even without being a member, you can still play football, exercise and drive a car, respectively.

Despite what people think, HR rules in football are different. 2 examples

1) If the freedom of movement from one workplace to another applied, then there could be no transfer windows. If player x wants to move to a different job in October then he should be allowed to, just as he would if he worked for McDonalds and wanted to move to KFC. In football, he cant.

2) In any normal job, if you fail to perform or miss targets/goals, then you can go through a disciplinary process whereby you are removed from the job. It doesnt happen in football.

Lets face it, if they uphold the embargo, then there is hee haw we can do about it unless their is a court argument specific to how they reached the penalty, rather that the penalty itself. (tu)

In my opinion a case against the sfa could only be brought forward based on the legality on the punishment . Was it within the panels remit to hand down such a punishment . As for legal arguments regarding the registration of players, I would be very surprised if it ever got of the ground . We are not banned from employing or playing footballers over 18 in general , just within the sfa structure . Which as an organisation has rules and regulations that each club signs up to. We signed up to the independent panel so would be legally obliged to adhere to their findings as long as it was in there remit to hand them down. which is contested by the administrators .

It's not compulsory for us to be a member of the SFA, but when we signed up, we had to tick the box which said that we agreed to the terms and conditions of membership. It's no different to joining a gym or the RAC.

Even without being a member, you can still play football, exercise and drive a car, respectively.

The rules must be fair and equitable not made up to suit who ever may be sitting on the kangaroo court for those appearing.

The kangaroo judgement would be laughed out of open court and there is one sure way of finding out, our esteemed supporters associations should be challenging this kangaroo decision in court even if the club won't, it is after all is said and done our club.

Everyone seems to live in fear that if we do this and that re taking the sfa to court, UEFA will punish us.......well what about Bosman they said the same thing about that and the European Courts told them no way they cannot prevent this decision from the court, and did they put a fight up or was Bosman brought into football.

If the law of the land(s) in Europe case decide this is something they want then no one can go against it. They no doubt can appeal , but one would have to think that European Courts are just as stubborn as UEFA if not more so.

The rules must be fair and equitable not made up to suit who ever may be sitting on the kangaroo court for those appearing.

The kangaroo judgement would be laughed out of open court and there is one sure way of finding out, our esteemed supporters associations should be challenging this kangaroo decision in court even if the club won't, it is after all is said and done our club.

All clubs signed up to give the Judicial Panel those unlimited powers, so I fail to see how the judgement itself could be challenged successfully.

All clubs signed up to give the Judicial Panel those unlimited powers, so I fail to see how the judgement itself could be challenged successfully.

Self explanatory.

PS they can give the kangaroo mob all the fancy names they like, it was not a Judicial panel, that structure is the remit of the Judicial system, the law.

The rules were agreed by all parties prior to any of this starting.

There must be some difficulty in you being able to understand the meaning of "fair and equitable" you may get there eventually. :sherlock:

PS the rules weren't in place when we signed up, not all of them.

There must be some difficulty in you being able to understand the meaning of "fair and equitable" you may get there eventually. :sherlock:

PS the rules weren't in place when we signed up, not all of them.

If they were regarded as fair and equitable at the time of the agreement, when did that change?

If they were regarded as fair and equitable at the time of the agreement, when did that change?

Because something is signed it does not make it fair and equitable, perhaps you also missed the rule they made up for the kangaroo hearing, are you following or shall I read War and Peace. :pipe:

Because something is signed it does not make it fair and equitable, perhaps you also missed the rule they made up for the kangaroo hearing, are you following or shall I read War and Peace. :pipe:

What rule did they make up for the hearing?

Your wee smartarse routine doesn't cut any ice with me. (tu)